Y&R: Week of September 1, 2008

• Members

I wonder if she's becoming a main director on Y&R, or is she freelancing? Anyway, it's clear that the production on the overall show has been different for weeks now. We've been getting darker lighting, classical background music, and much tighter direction. If gives me hope that Griffith's replacement will be someone from the old Bell universe, Shaughnessy is my #1 choice of course.

Oh, it's September, and still no word if Griffith is officially out and who his replacement is? :rolleyes:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't see the last few years (LML's reign), but as far as I remember, Vicki and Nick always cared about Victor. Sure, they had their fights and stuff, but which family doesn't... I fight with my father every now and then, but that doesn't mean I don't care or love him.

When Victor's bribery came out, Vicki was so hurt and disappointed that she had to leave town to get away from Victor. You don't do that unless you care.

• Members

Because she manages to make me feel her pain. MTS is not about showing the feelings all that much, but rather emote them. And because she shows up with no make-up when an actress would be dead and still have make-up on. :lol:

"Mini-me"? :lol: I REALLY hope that this stays on like "Golden Boy" for Brad and "Moustache" for Victor :lol:

Archived