Y&R: Week of September 1, 2008

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so excited about Chloe being Esther's daughter, Kate. But what is up with Jill demanding that Cane get an annulment just because she's Esther's daughter? What difference does it make if the woman has family ties, or none, to whether you do the wrong thing and marry the mother of your bambino??? Jill is my favorite Y&R character but she deserves better than this garbage.

• Members

I don't understand where the writers are going with Jill, at the moment. One minute she wants Cane to marry Chloe but now she's doing a complete 180. We all know Jill can't stand Esther but I was under the impression that Jabot's image is more important. I don't know what to think anymore. Why didn't the writers just do a Phillip/Nina part2 with Cane/Chloe? :rolleyes:

I miss vintage Jill.

• Members

As other posters have said--- Jil has never liked Esther and the thought of her(Esther)daugther being married to a member of the family is more than she(Jil)can fathom.

IMO Jil is acting completely in character. I can't wait for the Jil/Chole showdown. For that matter I can't wait for the Esther/Chole/Jil showdown.

My only question is --Chole has been in town for a while and has been all over the place -- why has Esther not run into her???

Archived