EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yea? I don't love them, but I don't mind the Slaters. And there is not too many of them

Please register in order to view this content

Stacey is okay from time to time. I used to love her. Kat as well, used to love Kat, but not so much, especially not with Phil. I do still love Jean!!  

• Members

Hmm.. interesting... through Stacey somehow, maybe? 

EDIT: I actually didn't mind that Kat was not included in the Six

Edited by Manny

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I fell behind again due to life...

Watching last week now.. As much as I don't like the Mitchells, I did enjoy Sam revealing that Phil slept with Emma. And it broke up Kat and Phil. So yay!

But wow.. this is how Kat gets involved in the Six storyline? By becoming friends with Nish? Did not see that coming. Lets see how that goes.

I chuckled when Stacey and Jean were telling Kat: "But he's been in jail for murder"... and Kat just shot out: "So was Stacey" hahahah 

Still don't like Gina/Dean getting together

EDIT: OMG, Dean just revealed in front of everyone that he and Gina are dating!   

Edited by Manny

• Members

Alfie's prostate cancer storyline has surprisingly turned out to be a well written story, despite how it's been on the backburner for the past month or so. When the show writes Alfie as a real human being, instead of a cartoon, Shane Ritchie delivers. Linda and Alfie's friendship continues to be one of the bright spots on the show. 

• Members

I completely agree, and Kellie Bright and Shane Ritchie work so well together. There's a few reasons why I wish the show had had the nerve to definitively kill off Mick, but freeing up Linda for a new relationship is right up there! 

• Members

I am loving it too! There are some less interesting bits, but overall I find it very entertaining.

Yes! Omg, I just watched the episode when Alfie pees himself in the pub. Heartbreaking!!! When Alfie breaks down in front of Linda, Shane RItchie is so good. And then few episodes later, Linda has her breakdown over seeing the photo of Mick's child (I assume) and Alfie is there for her. 

I am loving Nish as a villain! And the actor is playing him so good. How Nish is visiting the ladies and tortures them. I am really interested to see where this storyline is going. I mean, the show is not gonna let go all 6 of them, but at least one of them will have to go to jail at some point, I assume.. so Linda?

And Denise is really breaking.

They seem to be really into Stacey/Jack. I am not really a fan, but it seems to be a plot device to push Denise further into depression. Stacey and Jack are really shitty people. 

Dean and Gina storyline seems to have ended as abruptly as it started. I wonder what was the purpose and if this will come back in some way at some point.