EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Members

Great episode today!! Spoilers for those that did not watch yet today's episode!!!

I am shocked that Nish and Suki already had their confrontation!! It was intense to watch. Nish is really a sick posessive maniac, who truly thinks that Suki will love him after he admitted her got rid of a person she loves. 

I was annoyed that things moved so fast that police already found witnesses and blood in Ravi's car. And did Ravi snitch on Nish, so that is why they arresred him too?

Vinny is such a pathetic loser, blaming everything on Suki. 

Now unfortunately my theory of Suki killing Nish has fallen through. I mean, with Eve back how can Nish and Ravi be set free? So Nish cannot be the victim...

The only truth left is Keanu kidnapping Albie. But I just don't believe Sharon is the killer. She literally moves in to check the pulse. She is very calm and collected, so she did not do it. 

Maybe it really is Dean. Or Jack.. 

I am excited to see this play out in a couple of episodes!! I hope it is not something lame 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Many (on Twitter) are suspecting, Nish will get framed with Keanu's murder.

I can picture them doing that too, as Linda not coming clean that she saving Sharon from being strangled would be the least dramatic payoff.

It'll be a nod to when Zoe thought she killed Den (even though Chrissie really killed Den), and she/Sam/Chrissie kept the secret. 

I imagine the women will hold onto the secret until next Xmas where someone like Dean will stumble across the actual truth (throughout the year) and use it to taunt Linda. This'll allow the writers to play up on "poor Linda" even more. The women will go around the Square all next year swearing each other to secrecy as they feel tortured about the act. However, one of them will be the "enforcer" (a la Chrissie) trying to keep the truth under wraps.

Then I bet money that Dean will probably become a casualty throughout the year (as Matt DiAngelo typically doesn't stick around on EE too long). 

It'll all come ahead next Xmas where all will be exposed. Linda will probably go out in dramatic fashion and the other women will get slaps on the wrists.

Personally, I just hope they have Linda and Denise come clean that they attacked the two men to save their friends and move on. I don't know UK law, but both instances were self defense as they were saving their friends from being killed by their spouses. But this is EE and they gotta have something to make next Xmas dramatic. 

That aside, while I was a fan of the big Xmas episodes, it has become a joke at this point. I think the last time a Xmas episode had long impact on the show was Archie's death. 

It should be a running joke in "Walford" that the people expect doom and gloom on Xmas. They should all fear Xmas instead of eagerly awaiting it. 

I wish the UK soaps would stray from major catastrophes on Xmas as it has become hollow at this point. I get why they do it b/c it is a major ratings grab with everyone probably being home, but again, it is hollow at this point. 

But I am interested to hear what UK fans have to say as they more used to this than I have been. 

• Members

Don't forget, Dean is in the pub at the time of the murder, so it is very likely that he'll know the truth and use it against Linda.

I think the next part of the story is how long "the six" can stay together.  I imagine the next year will be filled with plots to motivate the women to turn on each other.

Certainly, it should the last day on which anyone should plan a wedding.  I mean, it is reasonable that in their universe they don't know when Super Soap Week episodes will air, but they should tell each other that a Christmas wedding is a recipe for disaster. 

Edited by j swift

• Members

OMG!! What a great episode!!

I love that Nish was not the final victim from the flashforward because it was predictable. Even if those scenes were awesome and I would not mind it, this was so much better.

When I realized that the scene is continuing and that there is more to come, I literally gasped when Keanu stormed in and the scene continued and I realized it will be Keanu as well who dies!! I just thought it would really come out that the two of them would both die.

Now that slimy Dean is in the house still, isn't he. We never saw him leave, we just saw the door left ajar, but he must have stayed in the house!!

OMG, amazing! I cannot wait for today's episode!  

• Members

There is the third part of the "EastEnders Whodunnit?" interview with the Six and it shows the entire conversation with Kellie Bright and Chris Clenshaw as he reveals everything to her. It is fun