HBO: True Blood

EricMontreal22

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's what I found so disappoining--anyone who argues (and I know you weren't) that Alan Ball hasn't added another layer to the series that wasn't in the books has yet to convince me (but I won't read any of the further books until each season is done cuz of spoilers so maybe they're awesome by book 9 orwherever we are now--I was tempted to buy the new anthology collection of the short stories from various places)

Fair enough not every change is an improvement to you. I'm an Eric fan, umm fanguy I guess but I don'tmidn the changes I've seen so far. And I LOVED Maryanne so so so so so so much that I didn't mind that I agree they carried her story on a BIT too far--still ti was way mroe interesting and organic to the plot then the Maynaed (was she nameless?) in the book who was attracted to that sex club.

• Members

Yup, that's why I'm staying away from the books.

You're not an Eric "fanguy", you're an Eric "fang-guy", LOL.

I think Eric is hot and all (obviously), but the character is NOT nice. I think he's the show's villain (eating children!!), and he remained so even in the face of losing Godric. That's fine with me...but I can't root for him to be with Sookie or anyone else...'cause he embraces his evil. He's "bad cop", by definition.

Plus, and I'm so sorry to be admitting this, but I don't think I'll rest till Lafayette and Eric have a love scene, LOL. (Or maybe a Jason sandwich...I'm sorry!).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived