Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EricMontreal22

HBO: True Blood

Moyer and *scandinavian name I can't remember* (Guy who plays Eric) have both laughed off the rumour--they even have a joint youtube interview on it. I wouldn't buy it for a second.

I didn't think it was true, and would really be career suicide on Stephen Moyers part if it was. Eric is such a prominent figure in the books and Alex Skarsgard has much better chemistry with Anna Paquin.

You are so right about the books being bad Vampire Romance. I'm on the third and am so looking forward to seeing how the show can take these mediocre storylines and turn them into exciting and brilliant episodes.

I have all the books (an ex gave me the boxset at Xmas) and am empted to at leats flip thru them, but...

Yeah, I guaranteet hose are just bad fan rumours--back in Dec the two even did chummy online vids about having a romance ont he show together (I wish!) so...

Recently finished Season 1 and watching Season 2 through the weekly repeats HBO does... it's so addictive, crazy, wonderful... I cannot wait for Season 3.

Btw, I absolutely love that piece of music they always play for Bill and Sookie love scenes. Just amazing.

Btw, I absolutely love that piece of music they always play for Bill and Sookie love scenes. Just amazing.

I LOVE that music too! DAYS has a shitty version to it.

Oh man, Kwanten....... :wub:

I LOVE that music too! DAYS has a shitty version to it.

They do? Wow, don't even remember it. lol