Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EricMontreal22

HBO: True Blood

Ha! I enjoyed the minisode when I saw it yesterday! I guess this means Pam is gay?

Ha! I enjoyed the minisode when I saw it yesterday! I guess this means Pam is gay?

She's at least bi. In season 1 she was flirting with Sookie, remember? She even ate some of Long Shadow that she took from Sookie's cleavage. :lol:

She's at least bi. In season 1 she was flirting with Sookie, remember? She even ate some of Long Shadow that she took from Sookie's cleavage. laugh.gif

LOL I was way too disgusted to notice any flirting lol

Love that Pam is featured more. I'm pretty certain she's bi--from scenes we've seen before. Alan Ball seems to want to play a bit with the vampires' sexuality in general, especially the older ones (in one interview he sorta implied the ones who had been around for so many centuries stopped seeing gender as much).

HBO Canada is dumb, they aren't showing these mini-episodes on Sunday after the Season 2 repeats.

I think some of those people auditioning for Pam and Eric were SYTYCD rejects.

HAHA!

And wow--I don't get HBO Canada so have to watch in less than legal ways, but that does seem to be a huge oversight on their part. Next minisode is with Lafayette, Tara and Sookie. :D

I continue to love the minisodes! The Jessica one was particularly orgasmic.

Meanwhile, I never expected that heart-eating and punching sex thingy.... My god that was something else! :lol:

You mean in Season two with Maryann?

Yep :D I'm watching it for the first time through the weekly repeats lol Preparing myself for Season 3.

Sam is my fave.

I also LOled at how hard they were promoting this during the season finale of The Vampire Diaries, but i dont blame them.

My expectations are rather low after the horrid last season, but im looking forward to its return.

Sam is my fave.

I also LOled at how hard they were promoting this during the season finale of The Vampire Diaries, but i dont blame them.

My expectations are rather low after the horrid last season, but im looking forward to its return.

They did? :lol: :lol: :lol:

And:

:lol: :lol: :lol: