HBO: True Blood

EricMontreal22

• Members

Yes, Sunday's show was great. I loved how there were 3 people toward the end that were all in mortal danger - Daphne, Jason and Hugo. And I REALLY loved how they had Hugo as "the mole". I'd neva thunk it. LOL. That's my country boy talkin, y'all. :)

Steve going after Jason because of Sookie, but Jason thinking it was because he porked his wife. That was a good way to weave the two stories together. Steve's wife is just a psycho ho, huh? Either that or Jason is just so good at "doin it" that she was ready to leave her husband for the johnson. LOL.

Godrick showing up like he did in the end was just..WOW. My bf and I were both like "WTF?!?!" at that one. And Maryanne walkin in the house all bloodied up with that dead rabbit! OMG.

Lafayette must have read my mind with the things he was sayin to "Eggs" at Merlotte's. He is just yummy from head to toe. I love Lafayette and Tara. Tara is catchin on to Maryanne, I think. Now that the other waitress (I always forget her name) told her that she blacked out the day before as well, Tara is fixin to put 2 and 2 together.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked last nights ep. I'm usually pretty lukewarm on Jason but he really rocked last night and his hug with Bill was one of the funniest things I've seen on this show.

Godric's smackdown of Lorena was fantastic.

But the Maryann storyline is working my last nerve. I feel like this story isn't moving anymore and I don't like what it's done to Tara. Last night's scene with the hunter soufflee and the aftermath was revolting. But at least there wasn't another orgy.

• Members

Well it was a good episode. Love me some Erik. Just want to soak him up. LOL and Gaudric what a stud. I am going to love his character too. Welcome back Jason you have been missed. Now if you would run to Tara and wake her ass up I will be happy. I need some more Lafeyette and Erik scenes, please. Tired of the Maryanne storyline but boy was it sick what she did to Tara and Eggs. Dont like them but dam I could do with out them beating the crap out of each other so it can be forplay. Run home Jason.

I liked Sookie yesturday because she was not backing down at all. It was the first time I felt some respect for her.

KEEP GAUDIRC. AND GIVE ME ERIK AND LAFEYETTE (SP).

• Members

I'm with you guys on last night's episode... I'm over Maryanne. The actress is great but the material is just too one note. I no longer need her and she can take Eggs with her. Tara and her family are fine being crazy on their own without being possessed. It just isn't necessary for this s/l. They don't have to go home but they can't stay at Gran's.

I like Godric but the bomb scenario was not my favorite cliffhanger. Loved just about everything else. I feel like I should own a "Jason Stackhouse is my hero" t-shirt.

• Members

This reminds me: TB seems to be a great show for ex soap actresses. Michelle Forbes as Maryanne and Jessica Tuck as Nan Flanagan? I couldn't pick a better show for two actors I loved when they were on daytime. Nice to see that Alan Ball and Co. don't hold a soap past against anyone. Although IIRC original Tara was on Passions and they recast her. I wonder why.

• Administrator

I love Godric too! And I agree that his smackdown on Lorena was awesome.

I too am over the Maryann storyline and I hate that it's taking screen time over the vampires - I want to see more vampires.

I've always been a Jason fan because he's so damn dumb-funny.

I was ROTFLMAO at this exchange between Jason and Sarah:

"You're worse than Judas."

"Why? What did he do to you?"

:lol:

• Members

Loved the Sookie and Jason scenes-loved Sookie's line about putting his head in a bucket and kicking it around :lol:

Love Jessica & Hoyt-so sweet

And the last scene with Godric, Eric and Sookie-gah! It made me cry! Awesome acting by Alex, Allan and Anna

• Members

Well I am going to miss Godric because I wanted to learn more about Eric and his relationship.

Eric nekkid so sexy and I had to remove Sookie from the dream scene because she irks me so bad. Eric sex on a stick!!!!

It was a good scene with him dying. He was not afraid and understood. I loved that.

Can I say how much I love Lafeyette, I mean he kicked the crap out of eggs. I loved it. He knows he is no good and is going to do anything he has to do to protect his cousin. I loved it.

Jessica and Hoyt what a rare thing to see youg vampire love. Its so good to see them learn together and not be shy.

Jason and Sookie nice to see them bonding and I agree they need to grow the hell up.

Maryanne has to go. Cant stand her ass.

• Members

IA. Watching Eric mourn for his choice was amazing. What a great scene that was - all the way up to Sookie saying goodbye. Excellent job by everyone.

Eric luring Sookie into tasting his blood was awesome. He's officially my fave vamp after this and after ....

YUP. Eric is :wub:

Lafayette is one of my very favorite characters on this show. The man can do no wrong, IMO. Flawed, imperfect, but still a man with principles. The actor is great in this role.

They're scene last night in Jason's room was so well-done and acted. I really believe these two are actually brother and sister. But I don't think their talk has anything to do with "growing up". I think they are acting "grown", just talking of shared memories and experiences. I do the same with my twin sister and we're 20 years older than what Jason and Sookie are supposed to be.

Finally, I'm not getting all the Maryanne hate. I like the story. The Hunter's Souffle last week, and her manipulation of Tara and Eggs. I like it because it's unpredictable. The only thing I know when I watch a new episode is that Maryanne is gonna do something to make my jaw hit the floor. I suppose that it helps that I like the players in the story as well. Lafayette, Tara, Maryanne, Sam. I guess I'm in the minority with my opinion but that's cool. I'll enjoy the story til it ends. :-)

• Members

I hope they go with a Sookie and Eric pairing, they have so much more chemistry than Bill and Sookie. To me Bill just comes off as rather lame in comparison to Eric.

I'm not minding the Maryanne storyline as much either now that it is moving again instead of just weekly orgies to fill the "required" sex and nudity quota.

Hopefully we'll still see Godrick around in flashbacks. The best thing about the Vampire concept is the ability to tell stories that span multiple centuries.

Thank goodness for True Blood, once it's over I might leave the board entirely.

• Members

I'm with you on eric and sookie. There's something about Bill and how he manages to get punk'd by his maker repeatedly that turns me off. The party at Godrick's place killed any passion I might have felt for the man. But I guess it's true, blood runs thicker than water.

Last episode was the first time in a while I felt for Tara and her situation. The actress that plays Tara has great chemistry with her family and the rest of the cast and not so much with Maryanne and Eggs- scripted of course- but whenever she's around her family the character glows. I

This is the only serial I'm watching right now on a regular, can't miss basis. I'm not in lust with this season as I was with last, but I love watching the show because it makes me feel like anything can happen- ANYTHING.

Archived