HBO: True Blood

EricMontreal22

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read the 4th Sookie Stackhouse book this weekend (Dead To the World) and it's really making me want Sookie/Eric. Somehow I don't think that's the direction AB is headed in though. :lol: Thankfully, we have a new episode this week.

• Members

I hear you. I promise not to spill a word, although the series is very different. I couldn't spill on this season anyway since I can't find my copy of Dead in Dallas and refuse to buy another (it's here somewhere!). I actually wish I had read the books first, but oh well. I can be just as happy with a Lafeyyete/Eric hook up (Spec not spoiler), if the dynamic is the same.

• Members

I LOVED this episode. Bill's expression (embarrassed father of a teen) was hilarious when Jessica made that kidnapper yell out in the hotel. Hoyt and Jessica are cute.

Jason had the best line of the night "Evil is making the premedicated choice to be a dick." :lol:

I felt bad for Lettie May. She should have bailed Terra out, but I think she really thought she was doing the best thing and is trying to make up now.

Eric :wub: When he and Bill were in the hotel lobby and Eric said "I care for others", be still my heart. I wonder if he saved Lafayette for Sookie or himself.

I liked Terra and Lafayette's scene as well.

I wonder what's up with Daphne. Is she a conscious minion of Maryanne's or is she an unwitting accomplice/victim?

• Members

So is Maryann the clawed beast?

And when Jessica called for that male prostitute to be straight and B-Pos (or whatever)...is she going to f*ck him, bite him, or both? What's in it for him?

Who is the thought-reading bellboy?

• Members

Yes, Maryann is the beast. I think Jessica was just going to feed off the prostitute. I assume he gets paid for it and that he is a fangbanger who likes it.

I don't know who the bellboy is. I think he's just one of Sookie's kind and she's just thrilled to know she isn't alone.

• Administrator

So exactly is the clawed beast that has "sexual powers"? Anyone have any ideas?

That's what I think too.

Those coffins that Bill and Jessica arrived in at the airport were pretty cool looking. LOL at Jessica, "How the hell do I open this thing???" And then playing with the guy's (from Breaking Bad)mind. :lol: She's awesome. :)

I also liked the exchange with Jason and the James Lafferty (Nathan on One Tree Hill) look-a-like that went something like: "God will punish those who have done us wrong" "Well, then explain Europe." I thought that was funny.

And humping the couch, and doing the "worm" and yelling "Vegas, baby, Vegas!!" :lol:

Archived