HBO: True Blood

EricMontreal22

• Members

Well happy Lafayette is back. I was pissed at the end of the show last season because I thought he was dead. I will say HBO and the actors did a good fake out because he was in no promos.

I personally cant wait to see what they do with Eric and Lafayette. That is going to be good.

Jason is sex on a stick. Still hoping for Jason and Tara because he seems to have some sense when around her. I dont like the direction they are taking her because I dont want her to be too dumb down. I like he spunk and not kissing anyone ass self.

Hello Tronja!!!! :P

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I',m suprised how hooked I got on TB-vampires don't usually interest me but the show is so freaking good! I really enjoyed the season premiere-happy Lafayette is alive and really interested in learning more about Maryann

• Members

I'm happy about the end of the interview. So much for spoiler free.

I really hope we get to see him interact with the characters of last season more. I liked him with Jason and Tara and hope we get alot more of that.

• Members

I know!! I have such a hard time staying away from spoilers. Part of me wants to with all the shows I watch. Then curiosity and the need to not be blindsided wins out. Lafeyette and Tara were a lot of fun last season. I like the whole group interacting at the bar, but I don't know if we'll be seeing a lot of that this season.

• Members

That was something I noticed about this season. It feels like every main character is going to be an island unto themselves. Tara at Maryanne's with Eggs, Sam with Daphne, Sookie hanging out with Bill and the new younger vampire, etc... I look through the spoilers for more understanding on how the characters are going to interact amongst each other. But then again, if they never revisited the first season, I could watch this show for 10 seasons just to get back to that. I'm hooked.

But before the premier I already read about Lafayette, Sookie and her uncle issues, etc. It doesn't curve my need for Blood.

• Members

My oh my is this show good. Jason Stackhouse....Jason Stackhouse - my oh my is he the sexiest man on TV. And he's Austrailian - i bet if he played Cane EVERYONE would love him!

The one to watch for me is Maryann and Eric. Michelle Forbes has been one of my most favorite actresses since she was on Guding Light. the sonny/solita story is still one of the best stories ever told on soaps IMO. i SO wanted to know what was in that closet of hers!! But as she plays Maryann, she's nothing short of perfection. The way she saunters in and out just giving the people what they want and probably using it to hurt them is so wicked. Did y'all see when the woman at the bar's eyes turned black during the big dance? My guess is her power is to get people to indulge in whatever vice they have and do it to the extreme and kill themselves - all as a tribute to some god. She said she's big on gifts.

Eric is really one of the most interesting characters to me cause he seems so...gay. He's hot but there's this longing in him to be like a west Hollywood boy with his highlights and trendy clothes. He did happen to eat the one guys crotch too - ew. i don't know but he's truly spectacular to watch.

And our girl Ashley is doing great. She transfers really well to primetime. She's more beautiful now than ever.

What is up with that crazy Followers of Light? is Jason going to turn out to be some sort of vampire slayer? The preacher's wife wants some of that and it looks like his jealous roomie does too.

Love this show. With Entourage coming back, TB and now Hung next week, it's gonna be a hot summer!!!

• Members

I'm very excited about Hung.... but TB- that's my baby.

Jason playing capture the flag... I've never wanted to go to a Cristian retreat in my life, but I would certainly go to that one. The actor is amazing and really plays up being stupid. He's a comedic genius. I've gotten so exhausted by all the wannabe Seinfeld's and Chandler Bings that are on television.

I really miss the bitch in Tara- so I'm hoping this s/l moves along, and I'm pretty disappointed that she hasn't noticed her cousin missing! Or maybe I missed that tidbit.

I'm digging step-momma Sookie.

• Members

Tara does notice Lafayette is missing. Last season she and Sam talked about it. Sam said Lafeyette was gone for two weeks and he might have to give away his job. And Tara said something like, Lafeyette has left town for months at a time in the past, so she wasn't worried that he was missing.

• Members

Thanks for clearing that up. It wasn't taking away from enjoyment, but it was one of the many aspects I loved about Tara's character. But with Lafayette going vampire, there could be a strain on that relationship.

• Members

Days' Molly burnett played Amanda Jane and was interviewed by the NY Post. I posted the article here- -

you can buy the song she sang at the jesus camp on iTunes! LOL. It was a funny song.

I really dont like Jason so isolated tho. But other than hat i am loving this season. It started off much better than the first one did.

• Members

I. Love. This. Show.

I was obsessed last season but I think this season will be even better.

This past episode really mixed the drama and comedy perfectly. Do you guys think that there is more to this Daphne character? She said that she's done waitress jobs but she totally sucks at it at Merlotte's. Do you think there is more to her??

Archived