HBO: True Blood

EricMontreal22

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Last night's episode felt like it was more a setting up the pins kind of episode. Not a whole lot really happened, but I liked seeing Godric and how Eric was made. Loved the scenes with Eric getting angry at the Texas vamps and Sookie sticking up for herself.

Jason, he reminds me of George W. more and more every week. It can't be a coincidence, but I don't understand AB's point. I hope Jason and Sookie cross paths next week. I think someone mentioned Jason saying Sookie, but I think it may be the other way around.

• Members

Alrighty then.....did y'all see last night's episode? Another good show.

I wonder if that Preacher man has some kind of telepathic ability that hasn't been shown to the audience because of the way he reacted to Sookie and whats-his-face. Or is he simply a maniac that doesn't trust newbies? I'm interested in how all this will play out now with Jason boinking his wife and how/when he'll find his sister.

I KNEW Daphne was up to no good. Hah. Maryanne really likes to put people to screw, doesn't she? :P And does anyone else thing those orgy scenes look a little too "real"??? I mean, wowza.

It's great to see Lafayette back and even though he is now physically free of his chains, he's not free in his mind. I like the way this story is going. Actually, there's not one story on this show that I'm not enjoying.

There's an article on EW or People about the saturation of vampire stories both on the big screen and the small. And at the end of it, they said to just keep True Blood and get rid of the others! :)

I had one more revelation last night that y'all may or may not have discussed (I may have missed it). When I first saw Maryanne, I knew I had seen the actress somewhere before and now I think I remember - GUIDING LIGHT as Sonia/Solita. Right? RIGHT???

• Members

Last night was not my favorite episode. Maybe because I watched the first season from start to finish, but I just feel like there are too many questions, and too many things the audience isn't in on. Last season, if there were some twist or turns they were just that- a twist or a turn. I just don't think I know where this season's taking me. There's still time.

I'm happy Daphne was exposed, but a moment too late. From what I'm to understand, Maryanne's only a blip in the book and so the writers have really taken liberties with this character.

I feel the "war on vampires" is too ridiculous. Do they honestly think they stand a chance? I have a hard time perceiving this group of idiots as anything close to a threat.

Nice to see Bill has a dark side.

• Members

There was a trailer for the rest of the season shown at Comic con. I would say it's more teaser-y than spoilery but be advised.

http://www.hbo.com/trueblood/video.html?maven_playerId=trueblood&maven_referralObject=7293763

It looks like the stories will be converging although not as much as I hoped. It seems to me that Bill/Sookie/Eric are still separate from Tara/Maryann/Sam. Hopefully that isn't the case. I really want to see Sookie, Tara, Sam and Lafayette find their way back to each other in some way.

• Members

Right, her name is Michelle Forbes and she's been on everything (Homicide, Prison Break, Battle Star Galactic the list goes on and on), including GL as Josh's love interest Sonny.

I think Steve just knew she was coming. He has a mole in the vampire camp. Stan is my guess, since Isabel seems sincere.

Archived