The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See man, that is EXACTLY what I am having a problem with!! I have a KRAZR so I'm thinking that is why, what kind of phone do you have? I can not get the blue light to stay lit, it blinks and then keeps on blinking so I am figuring that is why it is not pairing. My phone never finds the blue tooth device.

• Members

Some venting from my journal...

I've come to the point of not bothering to put myself out there anymore. Sick and tired of giving my heart and being shot down like a warplane out of a fiery sky. I learned long ago not to expect anything and to build a tolerance for feeling too much too soon but see, that's the funny thing about the heart. No matter what your mind tells you, your heart will turn right around and utter a big [!@#$%^&*] YOU. OVER all of the drama that seems to cloud my life. OVER all of the club addicts thinking that nightlife is god OVER those that claim to care only to abandon you OVER parents willing to let you starve then to give up cars OVER all of the friends who have a knife made for your back OVER wishing death upon myself rather then feeling this way OVER ALL of you who betrayed/used/lied to me OVER IT REDUX

• Members

I've been thinking about this for quite a while but now I have to just come out and say it. And I'm sorry, to alwaysamc, especially, that I have to do this.

The truth is, once my DVD player went kaput, and I got a new DVR, it would only let me record "Days" and "Passions," so AMC couldn't be recorded. Well, I told alwaysamc that I'd come back when I got DVD-RWs, which I did, and then the DVR was so new, I still couldn't get it to record all three soaps (long story.)

Anyway, I have found out how to record all three now, but here's the problem: I didn't mean to, but I DROPPED THE HABIT! The worst thing a soap fan could do! Oh, I feel SO ashamed and I feel...well, like a deceitful little BITCH who betrayed ALL of you!! :( But it's the truth. I didn't mean to, but I dropped the habit, and now, I honestly can't get it back! Between having to watch "Passions" live to record it on DVD and see if it's a keeper episode (and if it's not record over it with "Days" while I go back to work), and all the hassle that takes, I just... I can't! I can't do it all! I'm just not at a place where I can commit to AMC right now. I feel bad,but that's just the way it is. :(:(:(

Anyway, maybe things will change soon, or maybe I'll get into it after "Passions" leaves NBC (because if I get DirecTV, that'll be REALLY fun to deal with since I'm thinking it may air opposite "Days" in my market! We'll see).

But there you have it. The all-too-bitter, ugly truth. :(

• Members

I would bet money that Directv will air Passions more than once a day, so don't get worked up about it airing against Days; even if it does in some markets like I said Directv will more likely than not repeat Passions episodes.....

If JERSF passes them up I'll take one........ :mellow:

• Members

Have you ever felt like nobody cares? Like you're invisible? Like everyone's walking right through you and not saying a word while doing so? Have you ever felt like you're in one of those movies where the person goes to the past or the future, but nobody can see them or hear them?

I know those same exact feelings all too well! <_<

Archived