The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Not having too good a weekend. I found out yesterday that my nana may have a brain tumor...

:(

It's going to be a yell waiting for the test results.

Now not only do we have to deal with my great grandmother being in and out of the hospital, but now my nana may have to go through the same thing.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ryan :(

Had a nice maragarita tonight. Ohh boy.

Picked up a candle for Mom to make up for Barnes and Noble's royal... well, blunder. And I picked up a very NICE journal. For the price I paid...it best have been nice (and it is). I loves it!

• Members

Busy, busy, busy.

Had a festival to attend today. My hometown's annual Mayhaw Festival. Saw alot of old friends and acquaintances. Had to take pictures of the pageant last weekend and had to take pictures of the parade/festival today for the local newspaper. I'm a freelance photographer for them since June of 2005.

Had a wedding to go to later in the day. My dad's first cousin's step-son married my mom's first cousin's daughter. :huh: Talk about dysfunctional!! :lol:

Got in a mini-fight with my best friend today. I think it's just the fact that I'm so overwhelmed and stressed out and she was hungover. She always gets in a weird mood when she's hungover.

Still ain't got over this gunk. <_< Hacking up my lungs everyday. All I need is some friggin' relief!!

Found out my grade on my Biology final. :( A "D"! :angry: Maybe I'll have a "B" for my final cumulative grade with the whole "replace your lowest test score with your next highest test score" and the 30 bonus points I racked up last semester. Time will only tell with my other classes. :unsure:

Mother's Day tomorrow. About to try and see if I can't whip up a good picture on here for my mom. :P

Shawn, not sure if you saw it before, but I'll post it again. I'm really glad you're back.

Hope everyone's doing well. Ryan...sorry to hear about your Nana. I had a great aunt with a brain tumor one time. :( Not a good feeling at all, I know. And you know where I am. :)

• Members

LoL, I didn't find it on my own... someone posted the link at the NBC Days board. He's trolling like crazy over there.

I said all along that I found him to be funny and entertaining as hell, I won't lie! He's nuts, but damn, he's entertaining.

Boyfriend material? Nooooot quite. :P

Archived