The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Nice people. :lol:

I consider myself to be a very nice person.

:)

And while others in this world might not think so, I know that I am. I've been bullied almost all my life, but I've always maintained my kindness. I know how it feels to feel like they're not being nice because something's wrong with you. So I've always taught myself to remain kind as much as possible.

And.... Yes, I might react wrongly at times, but I'm still a very nice, considerate person underneath it all. The only time that I ever break is when I get frustrated by the human race's inability to just let it be. Everyone has to analyze. And if you're wrong, someone else will demand you call them "right". I don't think that's fair. I don't think that's right.

And no-one will ever make me think otherwise.

This is Actor87, a nice poster, signing off...

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Could I hold you for a lifetime?

Could I look into your eyes?

Could I have this night to share this night together?

Could I hold you close beside me?

Could I hold you for all time?

Could I? Could I?

Could I have this kiss forever?

• Members

Kenny's been smoking the Mary Jane again.

Either that or he just won an all-access, pre-paid trip to the set of B&B to see Eileen Davidson.

............or he's drunk. :lol:

Never know about that kid.

:lol: :lol:

Gone to bed. Night ya'll!

• Members

^^^^^Yeah I know the feeling Shawn. The day at the office has been dragging for me too - thank GOD I can go home in an hour. Dummy me forget my cell phone when I left the house this morning, so I couldn't even keep myself occupied by talking on my cell with a friend. :(

BUT I'll be home soon enough -- 4pm can't come fast enough.

• Members

School is absolute utter hell. Thank God I have one more week before I can (hopefully) come back here fulltime and chat with all my babies. I mean, I absolutely hate it when I can't post for long periods of time because of school and that I have no time. That's why I'm eagerly anticipating summer. Oh, and Noah's totally a top. :lol:

• Members

Hate!

I ordered a rare CD featuring Brad Delp for my Mom, one she doesn't have, and she absolutel loves him and everything he does. What does BarnesandNoble.com do? They give me someone else's order inside my package.

Archived