The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

It really sucks. But its for the best. Atleast for now.

I'm used to it.

My twin gets a free ride. They pay for all her schooling and spent a lot of money for her to get her masters.

I wanted to go to school two years after high school cuz I wanted time to breathe and they made me pay for everything. Hence, I'm up to my neck in debt.

I've come to accept I've hit bottom. I'm getting help for it. The help they never gave me.

I'm 25 now and I just don't have the patience to put up with the bulls**t.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shawn, I'm so sorry to hear about you and your parents. *hugs*

I've had issues like that with my mom over a million different things that are way too complicated to get into here, but we were able to have a great relationship before she died. I certainly hope things get better between you and your mom, but reading that makes me think it's much harder than just saying sorry.

I just hopes things are better for ya, Shawn. *more hugs*

If you need anything, PM me.

• Members

Shawn you know that I have talked to you a little bit about my problems with my mom, so I can relate to you. The fact that you aren't allowing their reluctance to treat you equally as your sister hold you back is a good thing. It's tough, very tough, especially when you ask for help and they choose not to help. I'm sorry, but choosing to buy a new car is not as important as helping out your child. But I digress....

I <3 you Shawn.

BTW, my uncle came home from Iraq today!! We're all so relieved.

• Members

LOL Ridge

It was the same for me, too. I was in this clothing store, and I wasn't supposed to spend any more money after dinner, but I saw all of this stuff, and I HAD to buy it. Then we saw a Sprint store, and the first thing I said in my head was, "I need a Bluetooth!" And I bought one ;)

Archived