The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

*hugs for Shawn and Dusty*

Today, I go to therapy, and see if it's once again a quack who wants to pump me with drugs, or if he's actually good at what he does. He's a recommendation from a friend, I'm not quick to think the former.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dusty, I know how you feel and if you're up for talking later, I'll be around. It's time like these (with what you're going through and what I'm going through) that we need to rely on our friends for support.

Shawn, I really hope things get better for you. I wish I could say something to make you feel better, but I don't think there's a "magic saying" that will make you feel better. The only thing I can do is assure you that you have an ear and friend if you need to talk.

<hugs for all of my friends>

• Members

After a year of working full time since last June and barely getting by most of the time, the government finally repaid me all the taxes I paid that I didn't need to on account that I wasn't making enough $$$.

So today I got paid $2,000+ clams! These are Canadian clams, but with the U.S. dollar and economy the way it is, the exchange rate is pretty good.

I have to keep telling myself this isn't free money and to not just spend it on clothes.

• Members

Shawn, I know it's gotta be hard. And I know hoping and waiting for things to get better sometimes makes you feel worse, but at least that there are people out there that love you and, if they could, they'd be helping you out right now. I know I would. We, the good people in this world, always get the raw end of the deal, especially when we're younger. Just try to hold on. :)

• Members

My SON posting time is going to be really limited this summer :( I won't be around as often - and that is a little sad! I'll be around as much as possible, but life is changing for me (for the better), and my SON time has to be reduced...

• Members

Oh, always, I'm SO sorry to hear that. And I'm also VERY sorry for dropping the AMC habit. Oh, Kenny, in past posts from yesteryear, had warned us about the dangers of not tuning in EVERY day. Of course, I laughed it off, but now, I can't laugh anymore, because it happened TO ME!!!! I just never thought I could be so GULLIBLE~!!! :(

Archived