The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Oh, heavens! I couldn't even make it to the chorus just because the song SUCKED so much. I had hoped it would be country or something, the annoying song, I mean -- and preferably, sung by Sugarland chick. :lol: I LOVED your description of her. I agree, she's pretty damn annoying! But there are some great, guilty pleasure, but VERY annoying country songs. Currently, for me, it's that "Alyssa lies" song. If you haven't heard it, when you do, you'll either melt or laugh your ass off due to the corniness and over-the-top vocals. Of course, the first 20 times I heard it I laughed but when I actually digested the lyrics I BAWLED LIKE A BABY!! It's a heartbreaking song!!! :(:( Yes, Alyssa's fictional, but it could TOTALLY happen!!! :(:(

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, God, is she KIDDING ME?!! Is that girl on crack?! Who knows with her. (She is a Scientologist, you know, and they may have violated some thing by the Chinese adoption -- or something, lol.)

There was NO reason for Remini to be displeased with that amazing finale. I would forever hate her if I learned she truly had problems with it. There's just no excuse for it!

And when I have time, I'm SO looking up that tip!

• Members

Oh, I don't remember the names. Sorry! And it's hard to remember these things, I was so overcome by emotion when I realized (yes, I was so stupid I JUST realized in those last 10 minutes, when the "2 years ahead scene" aired, that this was the last episode -- EVER. :(:(

I think they just showed a routine day at the house with the two kids. That was pretty much it. And of course, they showed the other marriage crumble, or hinted at it. It showed that things had gone full circle -- in a way. :lol:

• Members

Ok, so that was interesting if not extremely boring. Once you break my trust, it's so hard to get it back. I just hate when people pull sh!t for months and then when I finally give up, after being there for EIGHT years, she wants to come over and just act like nothings happend. Not going to happen. I'm going to have to see it to believe it before I know she's really making positive changes in her life. We've had these talks for months now and they always end the same....and then a week later it's the same cycle. You're only 21, how many 'real' loves can you have? They can't all be the one.

Ugh, I'm drained, time for a little chill time

~At least it finally got cool in here!! Yaya!

• Members

I'm sorry. I listened to it, about two minutes. And I hadn't missed the chorus after that first post. It's hip hop/rap (which to me is crap anyway), so I totally didn't realize I HAD heard the crappy chorus. What, what the hell?!!! Oh, DEAR GOD, this sucks!!! SHUT THE [!@#$%^&*] UP, Rhianna whatever the [!@#$%^&*] your name is!!! Okay, now I'm REALLY confused. Is she singing the chorus or is that guy, Beyonce's daddy? (Forgot his name, thank God). Wow, see? I'm just not good with this hip hop/cRAP. I can't even tell which is the chorus ... and god would she stop doing that already? She's just saying the same damn thing over and over again, and singing WAY to many "ella ella ella"s, and "eh, eh ehs"

Wow, that is grating my nerves! I can't take it anymore!!! I'm turning it off!!! :(

• Members

I finally took one of those annoying personality tests. This is my result:

Your Type is:

ISFJ (Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, Judging)

As an ISFJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you takes things in via your five senses in a literal, concrete fashion. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system.

ISFJ's live in a world that is concrete and kind. They are truly warm and kind-hearted, and want to believe the best of people. They value harmony and cooperation, and are likely to be very sensitive to other people's feelings. People value the ISFJ for their consideration and awareness, and their ability to bring out the best in others by their firm desire to believe the best.

ISFJ's have a rich inner world that is not usually obvious to observers. They constantly take in information about people and situations that is personally important to them, and store it away. This tremendous store of information is usually startlingly accurate, because the ISFJ has an exceptional memory about things that are important to their value systems. It would not be uncommon for the ISFJ to remember a particular facial expression or conversation in precise detail years after the event occured, if the situation made an impression on the ISFJ.

ISFJ's have a very clear idea of the way things should be, which they strive to attain. They value security and kindness, and respect traditions and laws. They tend to believe that existing systems are there because they work. Therefore, they're not likely to buy into doing things in a new way, unless they're shown in a concrete way why its better than the established method.

ISFJ's learn best by doing, rather than by reading about something in a book, or applying theory. For this reason, they are not likely to be found in fields which require a lot of conceptual analysis or theory. They value practical application. Traditional methods of higher education, which require a lot of theorizing and abstraction, are likely to be a chore for the ISFJ. The ISFJ learns a task best by being shown its practical application. Once the task is learned, and its practical importance is understood, the ISFJ will faithfully and tirelessly carry through the task to completion. The ISFJ is extremely dependable.

The ISFJ has an extremely well-developed sense of space, function, and aesthetic appeal. For that reason, they're likely to have beautifully furnished, functional homes. They make extremely good interior decorators. This special ability, combined with their sensitivity to other's feelings and desires, makes them very likely to be great gift-givers - finding the right gift which will be truly appreciated by the recipient.

More so than other types, ISFJ's are extremely aware of their own internal feelings, as well as other people's feelings. They do not usually express their own feelings, keeping things inside. If they are negative feelings, they may build up inside the ISFJ until they turn into firm judgments against individuals which are difficult to unseed, once set. Many ISFJ's learn to express themselves, and find outlets for their powerful emotions.

Just as the ISFJ is not likely to express their feelings, they are also not likely to let on that they know how others are feeling. However, they will speak up when they feel another individual really needs help, and in such cases they can truly help others become aware of their feelings.

The ISFJ feels a strong sense of responsibility and duty. They take their responsibilities very seriously, and can be counted on to follow through. For this reason, people naturally tend to rely on them. The ISFJ has a difficult time saying "no" when asked to do something, and may become over-burdened. In such cases, the ISFJ does not usually express their difficulties to others, because they intensely dislike conflict, and because they tend to place other people's needs over their own. The ISFJ needs to learn to identify, value, and express their own needs, if they wish to avoid becoming over-worked and taken for granted.

ISFJ's need positive feedback from others. In the absence of positive feedback, or in the face of criticism, the ISFJ gets discouraged, and may even become depressed. When down on themselves or under great stress, the ISFJ begins to imagine all of the things that might go critically wrong in their life. They have strong feelings of inadequacy, and become convinced that "everything is all wrong", or "I can't do anything right".

The ISFJ is warm, generous, and dependable. They have many special gifts to offer, in their sensitivity to others, and their strong ability to keep things running smoothly. They need to remember to not be overly critical of themselves, and to give themselves some of the warmth and love which they freely dispense to others.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

WoW! With the exception of a few minor details, that analysis is SPOT. ON.

• Members

I can't get away from that god damned song!

"You can stand under my umbaaarella... ella ella eh eh eh under my umbrella eh eh eh under my umbaaarella ella ella ella eh eh eh eh under my umbaaarella ella ella ehh eh eh ehhh ehhh ehhhhhhhh"

Every damn day....at least 4 times a damn hour. Ever damn radio station. Since when did Rhianna become soft rock? Jizus Morgan I hear it all damn day! Even when I'm listening to talk radio, they've got the damn song in their promos. Since when did Rhianna get so much damn radio exposure for a mediocre song?

Oh gawd....HERE IT COMES AGAIN!!!!

Archived