The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

They want my treasures, so they get their pleasures from my photo. You could see me, you cant squeeze me, I ain't easy, I ain't sleazy. I got reasons why I tease 'em, boys just come and go like seasons... KENNYLICIOUS!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After watching those Ramen Noodles videos above, I ate not only one pack, but two. Delicious and satisfying!

I've eaten these damn things since I was a kid. My mother used to make them for me for lunch every day when I was a kid. I'd always stand there beside her, just waiting for that neverending three minutes until they were done. As I waited, I'd always lick the inside of that silvery flavor packet, LoL. After she was finished 'cooking' them, she'd always plop one ice cube into the hot soup so that it wasn't too hot to eat, and then I'd chow down.

So, not only are they completely unhealthy and equally delicious... they bring back warm, fuzzy childhood memories!

• Members

Alrighty... along with Trainer, there's another dude I'm interested in only the situation is far more complicated in terms of distance and my apparently inability to distinguish being friendly and being flirtacious.

Archived