The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I went to a wedding today. It was pretty humorous, because at the reception, there was a MUSICAL SLIDESHOW with pictures of the bride and groom as kids, and with each other as adults, etc. It was strange... I kept looking over my shoulder, expecting to see Kate and EJ standing there as an incriminating picture of the bride popped up on the screen, LoL!

Oh, I just watch Days too much! But seriously, these are the things that were going through my mind as I sat there. Oy vey.

• Members

Went to a party tonight and it sucked. I smell because I videtaped my BF's awesome fireworks show (I am not biased, he does do amazing shows. Ok I am a little biased). ANyways, I smell like so much smoke and my eyes are so dry because of it. I have no drops either.

So I was wondering.....anyone have any cheese with my whine?

• Members

thanks guys

I was more upset at the fact I was the last to know about everything and not being there sooner, but I am happy that they are ok, or GOING to be, no doubt. Now, it is like, "where do we go from here?" A lot of questions were circling in my mind, like "What if that were me?" Ya know, I mean we are the same age, and it is like this is something that CAN happen to you, no matter how hard you try to deny it. Being there, seeing my friend, put a lot of things into perspective and just freakin live life to the best you know how. I have no idea how long I have left on this planet, but I sure wanna make something out of this as best I can....THAT is what I got from this today. :)

Archived