The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Might as well start from the beginning, lol

There are 2 popular gay clubs in my town, Glaciers and Our Fantasy. They are owned by the same person and during the week Glaciers is open and then the big money maker, Fantasy opens on the weekend. The guy I kiss is a bouncer for them. He started working there a few months back and I was instantly like "oh my DAMN he is hot" lol. I've always eyed him but never paid too much attention until a couple of weeks ago when my friend went to the bar to get a drink. He comes over to ask my name and then he had to go and take care of whatever it is that bouncers do. He told me at the end of the night to find him so he could get my number and blah blah blah. So we've been talking for the last couple of weeks or whatever and last night I went and saw him while he was at work. We were in the back, just talking and he needed to go outside so as he got up, BAM! He just planted one on me. I wasn't expecting it at all but when he did, I was like *WOAH* :lol: . He has got great lips and he just basically blew me out of the water with that one. I felt that kiss everywhere. We kissed again and one of my friends saw and had a fit. I guess she has a crush on me or whatever and she felt "betrayed" that I didn't want to be with her, lol. And then we kissed again just before I left. What threw me off guard is that we did it in front of God and everyone. I guess I could take it as a sign that he wants to be more than just friends.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aww - thanks bud (and to everyone else). I'm definitely in transition, and about to start a major new chapter in my life. I'll still be around, but it'll be a lot less often than before.

And of course I'll never forget the *CYBERPOINTS* haha. ;)

• Members

Nice to relax after a long day at work. I don't have to be in until 2 tomorrow so I can sleep in and get stuff done int he morning instead of rushing out early.

SO mad though. The other manager, the one who makes the schedules, has me working THIRTEEN hours next Thursday. WTF is that? SO PISSED! :angry:

• Members

Have you ever felt that maybe you have offended someone and you don't know what you did? And that you don't know how to approach him or her? I feel that I have wronged someone somehow and I don't know what to do. I want to fix it because I like and respect this person a lot, but I don't know how to do it. I am at a crossroads here.

• Members

OMG I'm actually starting to tear up listening to this song. It touches on a lot of issues right now with me. One of the most beautiful songs ever.

Where are you this moment?

only in my dreams.

You're missing, but you're always

a heartbeat from me.

I'm lost now without you,

I don't know where you are.

I keep watching, I keep hoping,

but time keeps us apart

Is there a way I can find you,

is there a sign I should know,

is there a road I could follow,

to bring you back home?

Winter lies before me

now you're so far away

In the darkness of my dreaming

The light of you will stay

If I could be close beside you

if I could be where you are

if I could reach out and touch you

and bring you back home

Is there a way I can find you,

is there a sign I should know,

is there a road I could follow,

to bring you back home to me

• Members

What the hell?! LoL

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Archived