The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No freaking way!! I recognize that name!! Wasn't it Vivian who figured out that the "Meradi" stood for DiMera? I seem to recall a scene when they were about to screw each other's brains out. I wonder why she didn't recognize Mr. Meradi... or did she even know of STefano prior to that?! Oh, dear God! Questions, questions..

• Members

Hey buddy! I am still here! :)

I am just not posting in ATWT threads now. I don't like it when a certain poster pounds on people for not having the same opinion then he/she/it does and makes what used to be a friendly,entertaining ,informative discussion of a great show into a battlefield.

For my blood pressure's sake I stay away from it.

I have been enjoying the Playing Field though. Also,the fanfics too! The writers there have reaaly been cooking. Better then a lot of the real soaps today!

I especially like Matt's new Love of Life fanfic!

• Members

Tonight, after a month of not going out at all because I have been studying, I am going to party like it's 1999. However, I am already worried about what I should wear because it is cold and rainy and what I was going to wear won't be appropraite. I want to look hot tonight!

Decisions, decisons. I can't even think about the shoes I want to wear!

• Members

You always look good!

Arrgghh, I just took a practice test. 70 is passing. THe first time I took it I got a 78. I just took it again and got a 67. I am regressing. Didn't help that my BF kept calling either. He informed me I have to be ready for this party and at the house at 2:30. My laundry won't be done until 2:30. Men!

• Members

Well, I'm off to a wedding!

I'm excited. It's the first wedding I've been to in a while. Let's just hope there's not a photo slideshow at the reception -- you never know what might pop in up one of those! LoL

• Members

I am sooo freakin glad I am a nice person...if I wasn't, someone would have received a can of whoop-ass today. Luckily, someone I know is taking care of that right now. How dare this person fool around w/ someone's life...my good buddy nonetheless....and spread false rumors.

My bud has lukemia, and someone decided to tell everyone that he has stage 5 cancer and only had a 5% chance of living. I was literally in tears, and called everyone....but when I got there, it turns out he has subtype 5 cancer, which is cureable, and he is gonna make it, which I am the most happy about. :)

That good news alone kept my anger for this person inside from not making me go off on them. I am glad I got to see him.

Archived