The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JERSF, hopefully, I won't have to work...but since I'm askin' off for the 25th and 26th, I'll probably have to...and I'll miss it YET AGAIN!!

And since I downloaded some spybot thing about 2 years ago to get viruses off my comp, I've been unable to view anything "Flash"-related..such as Youtube. :(

But I can when I go back to the dorms in August!! :D :D

............................. :unsure:

• Members

And all while you're wanting to wrap your tight little fists around their scrawny little necks and choke the life out of them, you still have to manage a smile, a pleasant attitude, and those four difficult words: "Have a nice day!"

When I was in retail, I once had this old fat guy come to me and ask if he could return worn underwear (briefs) if they didn't fit. I told him no, and so he said, "You look about my size. What size underwear do you wear?" Well, first, this dude was gigantic -- I'm nowhere near his size! After that, he asked me if I could go back to the dressing room and perhaps I could get away with trying them on since I was an employee there, then I could come out and tell him how well they fit and it'd give him a better idea of whether or not they'd fit him, as well. Through it all, I remained calm, even though all I wanted to do was take the underwear and strangle him with them. I was so good at working retail! It's sort of like being an actor on a stage, having to put forth this fake happy character and spew these fake happy lines, then as soon as you're behind closed doors, the mask comes off and you just unload all the bitching to the first person who will listen that you've wanted to unload on the customers ALL. DAY. LONG.

Where was I going with this? Sh!t, I dunno. Anyway, yeah, I feel your pain.

• Members

Back in early March, I weighed around 150 pounds (I'm 6'1''). Since I began weight training (and a major diet adjustment two weeks ago), I'm at 161 pounds — and rising! My goal is to be at 170 by August for Montreal Pride!!

• Members

Awww....A-Man...You know I am gonna miss my other best bud a lot, but I think what you got going for ya, w/ a new job, a cruise, vacation, moving, all of it, it is gonna be an experience for the good, so it will be sad to see you go, and I will miss ya, man. Never forget the cyberpointing we created LOL, and our *fights* about AMC. Good Luck in all you do.

I sound like a yearbook, but it's true

Archived