The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OH, WHY GOD WHY?!!!

The "Gilmore Girls" finale SUCKED -- even in its last five minutes, when most finales get REALLY good!! It just went away quiety!

I BAWLED at the "King of Queens" finale and THIS didn't even stir a warm fuzzy feeling.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!@%@$$%%#%###########@@@@

• Members

What the hell? Why did Reba sing, basically, Kelly Clarkson's entire song? And did they cut Kelly's microphone off? I saw her singing, but didn't hear her in certain parts... BOOOOO!

• Members

They did have her mike turned off for half of her verse. She was basically there as a glorified backup singer.

I know that Reba is the country singer, but damn, that was insulting to my Kelly, especially since it's a song that SHE WROTE.

• Members

I agree. The whole time, I was just thinking, "Why is Kelly the backup singer for her OWN SONG?" And even then, you could barely hear her because her microphone was either switched off or the audio wasn't loud enough.

Either way, if I was her, I'd tell the ACM's to kiss my money-making sweet white ass. I just want to vomit all over Nashville after the way those hillbilly redneck Cledus T. Judd loving cousin-fcuk!ng freaks of nature treated Natalie Maines. Screw 'em all!

Archived