The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm enjoying today's day of solitude. I was planning on going upstate to see my mother today. But when my parents decided that buying a new car was more important then helping me avoid eviction, I decided that they can go to Hell. They are officially out of my life.

• Members

Sorry Shawn :( Parents suck sometimes.

BTW, here's a music recommendation for everyone...Maroon 5's "It Won't Soon Before Long" is really good. If you want it let me know and I'll PM it to you.

• Members

Thanks Ryan.

I just got off the phone with my mother. Had a screaming match.

Told her that my phone is being shut off on the 19th in addition to my being evicted this week.

Her response, rather than "I'm so sorry" or "That's horrible", was "Well, what do you want ME to do about it?"

I told her that I hope she has a Happy Mother's Day, because she just lost a son.

Ugh. I need a shot.

• Members

Great. Now some steroid pumping jock dickheads are having a freakin barbeque in the courtyard behind my apartment. I can smell the freakin charcoal and can hear them grunt like cavemen.

Can this day GET any worse?

• Members

Ryan, I hope your Nana gets better. I am thinking of you and your family.

NaVell, if you ever need gambling tips, well I am your girl. Seriously, I probably helped put in a room at Foxwoods before someone taught me some tricks at the slots. Glad you won some money though! And I am positive you did well on your test.

Ok, I went to his my space page as well. I did get to his friends, he wishes thats all I can say. It froze my computer up as well. Now I know that if I want to watch all of One Tree Hill, I know where to go.

Hope everyone is enjoying there day!

• Members

Ok, I went to his my space page as well. I did get to his friends, he wishes thats all I can say. It froze my computer up as well. Now I know that if I want to watch all of One Tree Hill, I know where to go.

Who were his friends? :lol:

Archived