The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Help! You guys! I saw no discussion on this so I was wondering: did ANYONE on here know tonight was the series FINALE for the "King of Queens?"

I didn't until 10 minutes into the show (and I think halfway into my first programming choice, the FIFTIETH ANNIVERSARY OF "AN AFFAIR TO REMEMBER" ooooooooooooh, baby, YEAH!!! )

Anyway, I CRIED at the finale "King" montage. That show was so soapy yet funny. And the last episode? What a SHOCKER@!!! I did NOT see that divorce plot coming. WHOA. And all because she kept her apartment? Doug, Doug, Doug...you IDIOT. That's NOT why people divorce you JERK!!!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:o :o

WHAT??!!!?!?!!!

Doug and Carrie got divorced?!

:o

THOSE BITCHES!!!!!! THOSE BBASTARDS!!!!!!!!

I effing loved that show and I soooooo badly wanted to see the season finale!!!

UGH!!!!!! <_<

Night, Shawn. :( I miss you. :(

• Members

Ryan and I talked about this this morning. Everyone needs to just chill out and have fun. Like when I made Tim admit something negative about Days for once. It was all in fun, teasing, not the BS that we've had to deal with recently. All Days fans have had it, I think, with the push and pull and we're taking it out on each other. So, um. Stop it. :lol:

• Members

Found out that I will need to go to the doctor for some testing... Being within a family that has had many deaths due to cancer, it scares me to go to the doctor each time. I've already been dealt enough health problems at a young age, I don't think I can handle another one :(

• Members

Actor, I'm SO sorry you missed it.

Did I say they got DIVORCED? lol. Nope. There WAS, however, a divorce plot line involving Darrie. :( It was HEARTBREAKING!!! You have to see it to believe it. Pray that they'll rebroadcast it because you'll LOVE the last 10 minutes. Again, I bawled like a baby at the end montage.

So, not to spoil you, but I will say that Darrie WERE bitches and bastards, but in the end, that may not have been the case -- necessarily. ;)

PLEASE WATCH IT!! It was truly, life-affirming television!! I did NOT see that ending coming. A hint: China.

Archived