The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

YUCK! Doesn't the lead singer of Sugarland think she's something hot in that fugly "Louise from Teen Witch" looking shirt and blue spandex pants?

Her voice disgusts me, too. That accent... ugh. And when her voice gets really high, she sounds like a cat whose !@#$%^&*] has just been blown out by a firecracker.

Kill it!

YES!! Great! The local news just cut in to warn us of severe weather... PRAISE THE WEATHER GODS! ;)

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, damn! Tornado Warning!

Not for my county, but for one nearby. That storm just passed through here! I thought that it looked pretty serious when it came through, but I didn't see any tornado watches on television so I didn't think anything of it.

There's been so much severe weather lately. A few weeks ago there was a tornado that touched down right outside of town as the storm made a straight shot for my city... that was pretty damn scary. Tornadoes fascinate me, but also freak the sh!t out of me.

• Members

this is getting beyond ridiculous. i grew up without AC and all, so I really know what it's like to live in South Texas without it, but I can't take it!!! I'm about to start running around naked, LoL. I've got two fans going and three windows open in my room and still, stuffy as all hell. yuck!

• Members

GAAAAAAAAAWD! I HAAAATE THIS SONG!

You can stand under my umbaaarella... ella ella eh eh eh under my umbrella eh eh eh under my umbaaarella ella ella ella eh eh eh eh under my umbaaarella ella ella ehh eh eh ehhh ehhh ehhhhhhhh

WHAT THE [!@#$%^&*]?!

Archived