The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just watched "Little Children." Great movie!

Kate Winslet was fantastic, as was Patrick Wilson (loved him in "Hard Candy!"), and as lovers having an extra-marital affair, they had loads of chemistry (sexual and otherwise). There were a few sub-plots/multi-stories going on regarding the neighborhood pedophile/pervert, so it was sort of like a soap opera in the "multiple stories" regard. They'd go back and forth from one story to another, then tied it all together in the end. The last fifteen minutes, especially, were great! But the movie throughout was interesting and the characters were interesting and flawed enough to keep you wondering what would happen next and where the story was going to go. Interesting story, imperfect (yet rootable) characters... definitely worth the purchase.

I recommend it!

• Members
First off I'm a him. 2nd of I'm not psycho or insane and it hurts that you guys are making fun of me for no reason. I just asked that he leave me alone. Now hes making fun of me behind my back. What did I do to deserve such horrible treatment. Love ATWT? Not being a fan of CarJack?

Archived