The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

DOOL_Fan4Life is back... and with a whole new set of "summer spoilers!"

dr rebert returns, june 18

look for the person who kidnapped chelsea to be dr rebert

dr rebert rapes chelsea

nick finds out that dr rebert rapes chelsea. nick holds rebert at gunpoint threatening to shoot him for what he did to chelsea.

nick shoots rebert and he goes off a building but he wont be dead. this storyline promises to go on as long as the brady/dimera storyline with a huge twist that will link dr rebert to the dimeras.....................

but rebert is obsessed with chelsea but nick wont let nothin happen to her. Nick and chelsea end up making love this summer but rebert videotapes them, makes copys and sends it all over salem.

rebert kidnaps chelsea and stephanie and holds them in a abandand factory in salem.

Dr rebert will be somehow linked to the dimeras

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate when I am tired and I am so wired that I can't sleep. I should be studying but I am procrastinating. I am doing very well so far in the practice exams, but I am still scared as hell.

• Members

I hate mowing the lawn!!

So glad that the situation was handled. Hopefully, it won't get out of control again. (Ryan, I'm looking at you, dude! You know...)

Sooo glad Andre's back! I see you lurkin'! :P

I'm procrastinating studying for my Spanish final! I really should study. I need to do good, and so far, I've done bad!!

Rough night at CVS tonight. They had to shut down the photo lab because I don't know how to run it. Talk about efeling insecure and just....bad! But I made it through, and hopefully, I catch on soon!

Love yall! Going to study..Wish me luck!!

Archived