Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

DAYS: August Discussion Thread

Days of Our Lives

• Please log in to reply
427 replies to this topic

#41 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 24,275 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:20 PM

Of course we are still going to still see their crap on screen! The show can't just do a complete 180 on us. But we have seen a lot of rewrites, like Will being nice to his mother, Ian in love with Madison and using Kate. It takes time, but we will see changes soon.

I would think so since she almost died....lol...and it was one episode. He has still been treating her like dog poop. The only reason he is nice to her is because she is helping out his secret lover.....lol...If there were going to do this awful EJ/Will story they should have had EJ bang Will.

#42 Dr Neil Curtis

Dr Neil Curtis

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:30 PM

This is the recap thread, and not the MR thread right? Just checking.

The Days of Our Lives thread

#43 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 24,275 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:42 PM

The Days of Our Lives thread

If she is on the episode she is part of the discussion...

#44 AlexElizabeth

AlexElizabeth

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:49 AM

#45 JaneAusten

JaneAusten

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,630 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:14 PM

This is hysterical. Sami tells EJ to drop her so the kids have one of them to depend on. Then she decides to abandon her kids and leave with EJ so now the kids have neither of them.

#46 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 24,275 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:24 PM

This is hysterical. Sami tells EJ to drop her so the kids have one of them to depend on. Then she decides to abandon her kids and leave with EJ so now the kids have neither of them.

I know...I wonder how long before Lucas leaves town. Will is now their biggest champions. The scene where Lucas was looking for Sami and Will just standing there was head shaking shame.

#47 JaneAusten

JaneAusten

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,630 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

I know...I wonder how long before Lucas leaves town. Will is now their biggest champions. The scene where Lucas was looking for Sami and Will just standing there was head shaking shame.

I actually thought BD was quite good today.that last scene with Will was just not Lucas angry, you could feel the sense of loss he was experiencing in the realization Sami was gone from him.

#48 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 54,697 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:42 PM

The only interesting thing about this is it shows what a hypocrite Will is and how he only cares about his siblings if he can use them as weapons. He's worthless.

#49 Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

CHARITY - The last BITCH left standing!

• Members
  • 8,451 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:45 PM

The only interesting thing about this is it shows what a hypocrite Will is and how he only cares about his siblings if he can use them as weapons. He's worthless.

And having watched for the time since last September, he really is a horrible actor. With every scene it's like he accidentally stumbled onto set and the director was too high to give a crap.

Edited by Bright Eyes, 14 August 2012 - 04:46 PM.

#50 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 24,275 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:52 PM

Of course he is...he throws stones yet those stones apply to him too. I liked Will up to the point MarDar took over. They ruined his character big time....

Edited by Soapsuds, 14 August 2012 - 04:52 PM.

#51 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 54,697 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:00 PM

He's been a lousy actor ever since they started giving him the gay story and the rage over Sami. People give Molly Burnett a lot of stick, but when she's written in her range she can be OK. Not only is he poor, he also goes to the press to badmouth stories he doesn't like. And because MarDar spent so much time making sure people see him as EJ's special friend and now the light in the window for EJ/Sami, he will always have a lot of fans no matter how bad Massey is.

This is why I am so tired of gay stories on soaps. They get generic praise even though they often completely fail in every area. It's amazing that this story has won an award, and DC was saying Massey was going to be a movie star, and all the rest.

#52 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 24,275 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

A movie star of maybe romatic comedy movies...cause he doesnt have range in his acting. He can only play your typical teen scene acts which he was good at until MarDar gave him the meaty material of trying to be EJ 2.0.

#53 frequentsoapfan

frequentsoapfan

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:15 PM

A movie star of maybe romatic comedy movies...cause he doesnt have range in his acting. He can only play your typical teen scene acts which he was good at until MarDar gave him the meaty material of trying to be EJ 2.0.

DC keeps calling him DAYS new breakout star. Doesn't one have to leave the show to be a breakout star?

#54 Toups

Toups

R.I.P. James E. Reilly

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,627 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:27 PM

The Jack/Abby scenes were the best part of today's episode - the dialogue for them was really good and I'm glad they got a pretty lengthy scene. Matt Ashford was great today. Though I don't understand why Abby was so scared that she couldn't move which made Jack get into the elevator.

More puking moments for me: Will saying EJ was a great father and that he would never hurt Sami. WTF!!!

#55 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 24,275 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:30 PM

The Jack/Abby scenes were the best part of today's episode - the dialogue for them was really good and I'm glad they got a pretty lengthy scene. Matt Ashford was great today. Though I don't understand why Abby was so scared that she couldn't move which made Jack get into the elevator.

More puking moments for me: Will saying EJ was a great father and that he would never hurt Sami. WTF!!!

Wasnt he saying that about Rafe a few months ago too?...LOL......Bad...bad writing

#56 Antoyne

Antoyne

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,402 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:35 PM

I guess threatening to kill your father and raping your mother is yesterday's news?

#57 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 54,697 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:38 PM

It's bad fanfic. You have to laugh at Will saying Rafe is the only father those children have known, and now EJ is the father of the year.

I can't believe they would have a big disaster and then waste so much time on the same [!@#$%^&*] that got them all time low ratings throughout the year. Will is a ratings killer. So is EJ the hero/stud. EJ is more interesting when given other material, and much less of it.

#58 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 24,275 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:44 PM

It's bad fanfic. You have to laugh at Will saying Rafe is the only father those children have known, and now EJ is the father of the year.

I can't believe they would have a big disaster and then waste so much time on the same [!@#$%^&*] that got them all time low ratings throughout the year. Will is a ratings killer. So is EJ the hero/stud. EJ is more interesting when given other material, and much less of it.

Ha....Rafe was good and EJ was evil.....now Rafe is old news and EJ is some great hot sexy stud of a father....LMAO......this writing just kills me....LOL

#59 AlexElizabeth

AlexElizabeth

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:54 PM

I haven't watched yet but this seriously happened? I like Will and EJ but even I know this is ridiculous lol.

#60 Skin

Skin

I will remember the real Babe, the ideal flawed good girl

• Members
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:41 PM

The Jack/Jennifer/Abby scenes were great today, I still wish Ashley Benson was in the role though.

Is Lucas dumb? He says that EJ is lying but then completely ignores the fact that Sami was assaulted because she had evidence that cleared EJ.

As to Will's comments he said that EJ isn't a threat to her now, not that EJ has never hurt Sami.

Edited by Skin, 14 August 2012 - 08:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users