DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. The lone storyline that MarDar did which was pretty much universally liked was scrapped. So glad they've been fired. Diedre Hall and Lauren Koslow worked so beautifully together, they both seemed to enjoy their scenes...hopefully Gary and Chris are reading the SON boards and pick it back up again!

• Members

The writers could create all kinds of story for Kate/Marlena. There's loads of conflict and tension between the two. It would be must see tv.

I've just about had my fill of the EJ/Sami/ Rafe show. The writers better give me something more than this [!@#$%^&*] five day a week or I'll be tuning out!

• Members

With Carrie & Jack leaving, I may have to quit watching Days again.

I am fast forwarding through Sami & EJ (I don't watch a woman and her rapist have feelings for each other), Gabi & Chad are cringeworthy, Daniel is painful but Nicole is worth watching.

• Administrator

I couldn't get that into it because the Sami/EJ scenes ruined the mood for me. Nice to see Sami wanting to abandon her children to go on the run with EJ. And EJ was called a "hero" which made me want to vomit. Was is this, Guza's GH? Where the bad guys are considered heroes? Come on!

• Members

Weren't Roman and Lucas & those officers in the warehouse w/Sami and EJ before the explosion? How did they get to the pub? Seemed like an excuse to leave just Sami & EJ in the warehouse so Ej could be her savior. Those scenes seemed really dumb. They sure milked Sami slipping from EJ's grip for all it was worth (and more)

What in the world was Chandler doing...LOL. Seriously. He was still smiling, smirking & looking drunkenly star struck in the midst of all that chaos. Barely showed any emotion for Lucas or the rest of his battered up family. What a mess!

I LOVED Molly Burnett's performance. I'm glad she didn't go into total hysterics, it was weirdly in character for her to sort of be silly in that situation. I like that we got some romance (w/John & Marlena) and light comedy (w/Melanie & Brady) moments in the episode.

Best performance so far goes to Lauren Koslow. She didn't even have to speak. Also, Matt Ashford sad.png

Madison sad.png I'll miss SJB!

• Members

That was a terrible episode. Allison Sweeney and Chandler were both awful. The whole EJ, Sami, Will family crap is just annoying and how many times did they flash on EJ hanging onto Sami. I was wishing he'd drop her. I'm sorry they as a couple or family unit just don't interest me in the least.

Matt Ashford was the only high point. I thought he was exceptional today

The Madison/Ian scenes were laughable and not the least bit poignant.

I am beginning to think Ron Moss is Oscar caliber compared to most of the rest.

• Members

Not mentioned but I also thought it was dumb how they had Kayla turn the Pub into a makeshift clinic

Now all of a sudden Ian loves Madison and was only using Kate for the Dimera money? Doesnt even make sense and smells of a rewrite.

Why did Sami need to go on the run with EJ? Doesnt she have 3 young kids at home to raise?

oprah_winfrey_animated_gif.gif

• Members

From Sami's screaming the whole episode to Will coming to the rescue to help out his screct gay lover to seeing the whore slut that is MR was too much for me...awful awful awful episode......I cant stand to see the sight of Melissa Reeves face.

Archived