DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's episode was fantastic all around. I teared up at every single Jack mention, from Julie finding out, to Kayla, then Bo at the end. And there was a Cruise of Deception reference!

Ian and Kate were amaaaaze today too, though I love that his Shakespearean histrionics got referenced with him shouting "Out damned spot, out!" to Kate and flinging her across the bed calling her "lady" every five minutes. This has been a really fun week, excited for Tomlin & Whitesell's stuff to take place. I at least feel forward momentum as opposed to when Marlene & Darrell came on and the show felt "fresh" but there was absolutely nothing happening.

• Members

She meant Jo Johnson -- Jack, Steve and Adrienne's mother. She's been mentioned over the years as still living in Salem. I believe we saw her last onscreen when Steve was found alive and Jack brought him back to town.

• Members

LOVED the Kate/Ian scenes today.

But LOL at Jennifer calmly telling everyone that Jack died. She even said it to Adrienne like "yes, I did come with Jack, but now he's gone." Chick, your husband just fell down an elevator shaft! START FREAKING OUT!

Archived