DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Roman is such a joke as a head of police department. Why can't someone fire him?

EJ and Sami are having the same conversation they always have. Love me. I can't love you, I love someone else at the same time. Love me. But I love someone else too. Love Me. rolleyes.gif

Did Nicole have the baby yet? It feels like she has been pregnant for the entire year.

This Gabi storyline is the absolute pits.

• Members

Seriously? EJ is 6'4+ and at least over 200lbs, are we seriously saying a twig is enough to send him sprawling on the floor and knock him out? They could have at least added a bit of a tussle to make it more realistic. rolleyes.gif

• Members

Sami has no identity on her own. She becomes who they want her to be based on who's she's paired with. She has no unique identity anymore. Frankly this slutty version with EJ now isn't very fascinating. Rafe and Sami were IMO Roman and Marlena or an attempt to be.

Rafe taking Sami back if he does? Why is hat a big deal on a show that keeps trying to pair she and her rapist and the kidnapper of their child ,together. Cheating is nothing.

Archived