DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Members

Amen! I hate the Hernandez family and Daniel so much! Because of them I tuned out of DAYS a few years ago for months and I've struggled to get back into it ever since. I watch like half an epi once a week maybe. This thread is much more entertaining. Ugh and GG comes off like such a smug ass in his interviews.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont like Rafe but I dont hate him. He's not as bad when he's not being smug and judgemental. I thought there was a time when he and Sami worked but unfortunately for him he's really defined by her as I just cant see him having legs on this show without her. They should just downgrade him to random cop #2 and call it a day.

• Members

Finally watching this week's episodes, I was putting it off as I'm really opposed to killing Jack off again. MA was excellent. I hope they bring him back again.

Chandler Massey continues to be awful.

I've decided to FF all Sami/EJ nonsense.

• Members

It really is, from 2009-present I think Koslow's really had the material for one hell of a Best Supporting Actress reel. She was pre-nominated for an Emmy in 2009 by the DAYS cast in the Lead Actress category...what Koslow's got, which a lot of daytime doesn't have now, is support at 3/4 of the shows. Depending on how the nominations could go, she would have a lot of support from B&B and Y&R in addition to DAYS, with those numbers, she'd have a win on her hands.

She did some terrific work this week. But then, that's what she always does. She sells her scenes, she works hard for her money, it'd be nice to see her recognised. She stood out even during her days on the Bell soaps and with the casts they had, that is an achievement. I have long beaten the drum that Koslow is DAYS' most valuable player because of her versatility and presence, she upgrades every storyline and scene she's in. They're lucky to have her.

• Members

So Dan and Nicole are in love and back on my FF list. Shawn Christian must make great steaks and cupcakes to have made it this long on the show with one gross failed pairing after another..

T calls Will a fairy and his response is to stifle his giggle.

• Members

I don't think Chandler Massey has much chemistry with Freddie Smith. He does with Casey Dedrick.

I just don't get why they did any of this with Nicole and Daniel. I realize they both needed a story but it doesn't make a lick of sense

Ian Buchanan is ugh

Dare I say Galen Gehring was actually good today.

Alison Sweeney has not been impressive at all during this entire aftermath arc nor has James Scott. It's all coming out flat. And why is Sami in a sexi mini dress

So Andrew is dead. Too bad.

Archived