DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed. I love Suzanne Rogers and Maggie, but not when the character is doing something like this.

Another five weeks of this and I can sit on the sidelines and observe without watching. I usually try to stay positive when it comes to Days, but I can tell this new regime is going to be awful.

• Members

So are we seeing the new writers now? Because it's awful.

Maggie pushing Jennifer/Daniel, the crap about all the candy stripers swooning over Daniel, Nicole's obsession with Daniel. Horrible. (See a theme there? All of that horribleness involves Daniel.)

Will and Sonny have zero chem. Will should hook up with hot Brian.

At least they fixed the EJ/Stefano thing.

• Members

Why did Will giggle when he saw Sonny/Brian? His brief scene with Sonny today has been the most like able he's been in months and it was a two second scene.

The show remembered Jen and Lucas are siblings?!? And of course Will cant be bothered with family that's not EJ.

YESSSS Literally after I typed that, Lucas called Will out.

• Members

Drama Queen much Will? They way Will stormed out of the Coffeeshop and starting crying after seeing Sonny/Brian I couldn't help but laugh. LOL

Sonny telling Brian he's saving himself for Will, WHY? WHY?WHY?!?!?!?! You have a Greek god standing right in front of you, take him! Forget about Will!

The Will/Lucas argument was a mess. I thought what Lucas said was pretty spot on for the most part and Will totally overreacted. Tired of Will using him being gay as justification to being an !@#$%^&*] towards everyone.

Is the gay basher supposed to look more jealous than the gay guy? Cause T seems more into Sonny than Will does and Sonny must have super gaydar cause after telling Will yesterday he knew Will was gay the moment he laid on eyes on him, today he essentially called T a closet case, which I actually hope turns out true.

That spiel that Will gives Gabi about always making wrong decisions etc, before he kisses her, that just made this whole set up worse for me. After knowing you make all the wrong decisions, kissing Gabi is the right one? And after a guy said to me what Will did, I'd run for the hills, not kiss him back.

• Members

Days is so much improved in just three days. WOW...all you naysayers should just enjoy it while it lasts or tune out. MarDar team was lightweight, bordering on incompetent. Tomlin knows what he's doing and the sets, lighting, costumes and hair are dramatically improved. The dialog is more edgy and he's pushing the gay plot which I love. Maggie's on every day. He's giving context and private thoughts to the characters. They only need to get rid of the actor playing Sonny. He just doesn't work. I'm rooting for the show. And I'm happy with all the writer changes. All the dialog has been amazing since Friday. Especially Salmon's Monday episode. Now we'll have to see if the Culliton's get more scripts.

• Members

My, my my, the Will/Sonny love seems to have died around here for the most part. LOL. I remember them receiving LOADS of love and support (but not from me because I disliked just the IDEA of them together from the start) when they were first thrown into each other's orbit a year ago.

Archived