DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like EJ and Sami because the two actors have amazing chemistry and not because I'm a misogynist. Their relationship seems very adult to me. Very complex. More premium cable complicated than the fairies and moonbeams and stardust of typical daytime romances.

I usually give a new writing regime 6 months to get going, but it appears me that this team is trying to reset the show or just pretend that the last year didn't happen. MarDar did some good things such as; Nicole's growth as a character, Will's story, and they even made Rafe somewhat tolerable to me. I watched today and Rafe's back to being annoying, Nicole is plotting to get a man, and I'm not really sure what Will's deal is.

• Members

They ruined Nicole. She was more viable as a character a year ago before they came on. I believe the rumors said that the new regime wanted to do a dream sequence and literally ignore the last year. I guess the current writing is teh next best thing. Now I just need to fix the mess that was made from Maggie's scrambled eggs

• Members

Will is the scum of the earth ...a piece of trash ......a loser. So he wants to see mom..yeah right more like going to see EJ. I hate the whole rewries of Lucas not happy about him being gay. He didnt even say that in yesterdays episode yet Will brought it up. Sonny needs to move on with someone else like Brian. Will needs to be all alone...hate..hate...hate....I am so sick of his bullshit.

• Members

Exactly yet Lucas didnt correct him on it. What the f uck was that all about??? Grrrrr.......Will still pouting after he proved his manhood to himself and bimbo Gabi on his dad was just too much for me. Will has to be the most hated gay character in my book. He has been written awful with no rooting value whatsoever. He is so unlikeable and the smirks the actor shows to make in his scenes make it worse. I dont know how Sonny even gives a damn for him. Sonny is too good of a guy. I am sorry but guys like Sonny dont exist in real life....lol

• Members

Btw...what was the purpose of Freddie Smith bulking up??? Rumors were it was for future scenes..maybe a gym...?? None of that ever happenned. I thought it was for a summer beach hangout scenes. I have to say Days totally ignored the season of summer..lol...no shirtless guys on the beach..etc..etc...

• Members

what bulking up? THe guy just got chunky most likley bc he wasnt eating right and not hitting the gym. I think most people would be dissapointed if he took off his shirt

That is not true. He has issues with Sami and Lucas and now went off on Sonny. He doesnt treat everyone like garbage as he gets along perfectly with Gabby and Marlena and he's pretty much fine with others

Archived