DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Members

I can't bring myself to watch Lexie's death. DAYS hasn't done something that made me feel something in so long I'm actually scared to let it effect me. I'm gonna miss Renee Jones so very much. I only wish Tanya Boyd's health had been better to play out Lexie's swan song.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally Carrie is an enemy of Kate's! It bothered me to no end how Kate was all cool with her given the crap she's done to Austin but she sure fooled me and Carrie today. I was DEAD when Carrie opened up her gift and it was dagger which Kate said "thats what stands to happen to you if you choose to cheat on my son with that loser Rafe Hernandez" Carrie had the gall to try and lie and play Kate but she wasnt having ANY of her BS

Carrie: "Im not having an affair with Rafe. I couldnt. Im not that girl anymore"

Kate: "thats where you're wrong Carrie. You are that girl and you always will be" "Ive had my sons' lives destroyed by the Brady girls before and Im not going to sit by idly and let it happen again" LMAO, she lumped her in the same category as Sami

Daniel is a pig and I loved Nicole calling him a man whore

EJ: "What do you see when you look at me?"

Will: "The man I want to f--k me" No I added that but you know whats what he was thinking :lol:

• Members

Am I the only one who didn't feel that much for Cameron and Celeste? Celeste was sad for about five minutes, then by the end of the episode she was right back to darting evil eyes at Abby and whatnot. I didn't feel much effort from the Actress or the writing where Lexie's death was concerned for her. And not even much to say about Cameron. Who cares!

Damn, Chad lost his Father, girlfriend and Sister all in two weeks. He has a really effed up life!

OMG my poor Melanie! sad.png That Actor playing Andrew is pretty good.

Will's reaction to Lexie dying was deplorable...he barely even had one. It just seemed like Chandler didn't know how to act in that scene w/James Scott. Very bad!

I LOVED SAMI THIS WEEK. So proud of her! And also Will for coming out to everyone. I do find it a bit disappointing that no ones against it, it would've made things more interesting. It seemed they were going that route with Roman at first but they didn't. Phew!

I mean...what's up with Will and that Neal guy? Couldn't we have gotten some flashbacks to what happened at the gay bar? I'm annoyed they seem to have this friendly/flirty relationship that we've never been let into before until now. "I'll call you" "Don't lie to me"

What was going on w/Freddie Smith this past Spring...LOL Sonny looked a pudgy hot mess this week!

• Members

That kiss had all the passion of Godzilla and Mothra. I remember how angry and empty it was. That was when I really started to feel that the show wanted to rush out most of the "moments" in Will's story and leave most of it offcamera, in order to focus on their pet projects (Will raging at Sami and making drunk faces at EJ).

• Members

I don't think I hated Rafe's character more than when he "dropped" those photos of Stefano's shooting in Stefano's house, in Stefano's living room where he was shot in front of his son right after EJ's lost his sister to cancer.

Rafe and Roman too acted like disgusting pigs showing up to do that while they have no evidence or proof at all. Which the other guy pointed out.

• Members

I didn't NOTICE them happening though. I think that's the key. These omissions are glaring and frustrating. Sure, things may have been happening offscreen, but they weren't glaringly obvious things that we needed to see happening as they were important to the story. At least, that *I* noticed. Am I wrong?

• Members

Eh, not like this. not huge things. and not often.

I agree. Yes, they had some random stuff happen offscreen and im sure some simi-important stuff too, but nothing like M&D.

M&D are truly among the worst writers for this show ever. That is saying something!

Archived