DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm not even watching but who thought it was cute to have pregnant Nicole and Daniel have sex? If he was the father of the baby it wouldn't matter but the thought of a man doing it with a woman who is pregnant with someone else's child and visibly showing is SOOOOO disgusting to me. The fact that Daniel is even in this story shows how irrelevant he is. Put Nicole back with Ej Tomlin PLEASE! This sh-t is ridiculious.

Yeah she was going to get with him to get back at Victor but soon enough she got wrapped up in EJ's orbit.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Abe and Lexie were married for a full 23 consecutive years? No divorces? Wow thats pretty impressive by soap standards for non-senior citizens. Loved the video she left for him. It was very well done. Renee looked amazing. Loved her hair and clothes. It made me really miss Lexie even more

Are they really gonna do Kayla and Abe. I get uneasy when they have scenes together bc it seems to be foreshadowing a future romance

I just cant wtih Nicole anymore. What she is doing to EJ is cruel considering what she put him through the last time she was pregnant and with him losing his father and sister.

Why is Roman still on? Didnt Rafe take over the investigation? I thought that was the way of getting Roman off my screen but he is still in the thick of thins and leading Rafe around

• Members

Wikipedia says Lexi and Abe married in 1989, but I don't believe that is true. I thought Abe and Lexi married during the time the characters were off the show in August 1990 and July 1991. With April established as the month of their wedding, I'm assuming they've actually been married 21 years, which is still quite an accomplishment. If the writers cared more about Abe and Lexi, they probably would have been divorced a couple of times. I was thinking today it was odd that Abe and Lexi are one of the few 'Days' couple who haven't had an onscreen wedding. Am I wrong?

Archived