DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only man in her story that hasn't slept with Sami too is Daniel! And the one man not involved in Nicole that's in Sami's orbit now is Lucas, who she's also slept with. Such empowering women roles.

• Members

I dont think its the amount of men making her look horrible. Its the damn writing for her and how she's been turned into this victim, damsel in distress. She's such weak sauce these days and the thing is she is making herself the victim. Lame

• Members

Boring show today.....looking at it....I thought it would have been fun to see an EJ and Chad rivarly over their love for Will....ha......with both men fighting for his love with Stefano furious about it......would have been interesting to see.

• Members

That's part of the problem with me though. She's flinging herself all across town and her character doesn't make sense. One moment she's with Rafe making up this plan, the next moment she is panting at EJ's door making eyes at him and then the next moment she is dry humping Daniel. Her character is just all over the place. I don't have a problem with her being seen or portrayed as a heroine but her characterization and motives aren't consistent and she is just being pushed from man to man. She no longer means anything and has lost her role. It was less noticeable when she was in a pairing as a supporting player. It's not so now, as she is now a free agent that just roams aimlessly. It's becoming obvious now that they don't know what to do with her.

• Members

This Melanie stuff is so stupid! Daniel and Maggie havent noticed anything? Really? I cant see either of them just taking some msyterious text as gospel and leaving it alone at that. They wouldnt think she would see them to say goodbye or talk on the phone? They wouldnt try to call her and then wodner why she wasnt returning them? They wouldnt call Carly themselves in order to get in touch with Mels since she apparently is with her mother? This story is stupid

IA. When she is with Daniel, I see shades of the old Nicole with him calling her out on her crap and she owning it and acting like a vixen who goes after what she wants. Then she acts like EJ is some big bad evil that terrifies her and she needs hero Rafe to protect her from his clutches. And then she is feeling sorry for EJ and showing him sympathy all while STILL lying him and causing him more pain with her lies. I dont get the writing for her as its very inconsistent. This pregnancy was the worst thing to happen to her character as its her current motivation which is driving this character mad across town like she got DID

Archived