DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Members

I hope everyone isnt super supportive of Will being gay. I hope they dust Caroline out of the closet and bring her back to her cucko crazy stuff and not be so accepting. Arent the Brady's Irish Catholic? I wouldnt mind seeing her represent a very old school viewpoint and use her religious background to fuel her opinion.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Agreed and theres no story if everyone is all a-okay. Also makes his months of whining and crying about accepting his sexuality seem for nothing if there was really nothing to worry about from his loved ones. They need to have at least one person not be insta-supportive. Caroline's the best person for it. I almost thought we'd get that from Roman today, but nope. I say go for Caroline

• Members

I like Will and Neil as well. i liked them the first time, when Will was drunk & kissed him in the town square. Would be nice if we got to see Neil & Will go out once or twice instead of hear about it.

I like Sonny as a character & wish he got a story and be allowed to date other people during Will's coming out drama, but I agree in regards to Freddie, I know he supposedly did or has been doing P90X which builds muscle, but he doesn't look like he's been working out. He looks like a hot mess.

• Members

I didnt care for their chemistry during the whole lets drink and party and then kiss mess....but I found Neil truly concerned about Will and he did seem smitten with Will....and their hug was more romantic than that kiss they had.

• Members

Aww, I could see it now: Will enters Abe's* life to help him pick up the pieces. He takes a job as Theo's nanny, as Abe's* struggles with work and being a single father. Will becomes close to Theo, and then Abe* and Will bond over their mutual love for Theo...and then the feelings start to build...and they bond on their mutual love for each other.

*Abe is now being played by Marcus Patrick

Archived