DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Believe me, I'm the same way about Susan Lucci. Neither Lucci nor Rinna are what I'd consider master thespians. However, both possess a spark and dazzle that has become rare not just in daytime, but in television overall.

• Members

Credit where credit is due: that Chad/Melanie argument was the first time I've ever found them interesting together. The scenes were well-acted and, even more so, well-written. I loved the discussion of Trent's murder, in particular.

And all those Madison/Brady/Kate/Ian scenes did was spotlight how badly all of their dynamics have been messed up and wasted. There are like three years of story to be shared among those four characters, and they rushed through all of it with zero intrigue and now I could not care less.

• Members

WOW! Wasnt I JUST asking about Steve and Kayla's marriage the other day? Cant beleive they are actually giving her focus and she isnt just pouring coffee. Cant beleive they are giving them the SAME story that they gave Jack and Jennifer. Really writers? This is pure bullsh*t. Man its looking like she and Steve are heading for a divorce and she's gonna take up with Abe, at least it seems thats what MarDar have in mind. Hopefully Tomlin put the kaboosh on that

Speaking of which, Kayla has a young son as well? So she abandoned her child just like Jennifer did? I still cant beleive Jennifer hasnt seen JJ in well OVER a year. Jack at least was written out once to have gone visited him but she's stayed her butt in Salem the entire time.

Maggie, go screw yourself. She's barely been on but she's been highly annoying when she has been

• Members

Lol Joey is in Salem. We just never see him. And I know the fans are gonna be upset but I buy that things just arent the same between them after 15 years. Sometimes the magic is gone. Im glad Kayla and Steve are free. I feel terrible for their fans but why should MBE be punished with no storyline if Stephen Nichols is on Y&R

Archived