DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didnt mind that they broke up but I hate how the setup is almost exactly the same for how Jen came to town and divorced Jack. Only difference is Kayla isnt mending her heart with Daniel

Joey is in Salem? When was that revealed? If thats the case then I dont know why they dont do the same with Jennbc she just looks like an awful mother

• Members

Watching Thursday's show. LOL...Will saying to EJ "You said you owned me and I wanna find out what that means."

Also, when he said "My lawyers not gonna get me off.." soon followed by "You know what gets me?" Omg. I need to stop. LOL.

"Midol. Midol Complete" LMAO!!

The Chad/Melanie scenes were stellar.

• Administrator

God, Maggie and Victor are dreadful to watch. I can't believe they got the last tag either. "I'm asking for is a chance for who you want me to be in the future." Now he needs Maggie to tell him who to be. Castrated-Victor lives on!

I believe ever since Kayla came back.

I think it was explained that JJ is at boarding school in England(?). And I think they don't say he's in Salem is because he's older now (I think a teen). If you're a kid, you can get a way with saying the kid is town and rarely showing them.

• Members

I know that he is in boarding school but its thatJennifer has been back since 2010 and she has YET to leave town to visit him. Why doesnt he come to Salem when school is out? It just makes her look like a negligent parent and terrible mother especially since Jack has gone to spend time with him, but its almost like she wants nothing to do with her child. FYI, I dont think they've ever stated or alluded to how old he might be now. It could be anything, not that it matters bc my point still remains

• Members

I will this say much: LR doesn't come across as one of those self-important divas who gets pissed whenever anyone gives her a sideways glance. She appears to be as much in on the jokes as we are.

Archived