DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FINALLY they brought Billie into Stefano's murder case. Im definetly watching today

More EJ/Will biggrin.png

WTF? Melanie is kidnapped and Chad recieved a text message that she dumped him and moved to Europe and he just buys it? This story is so basic and of course new BAD AZZ Gabi arranged for the kidnapping. She is so lame

I cant believe Will's friend pretty much just outed him. Wouldnt he think to talk to Will first before going to the cops about him being at a gay bar?

Lexie's dead :(

exactly! As bad as Taylor was even the show realized what a joke she is and started clowning her and having fun with it for our benefit.

Last spring we also had Chloe's depression and downfall and I found that story entertaining

• Members

I think there also was at least an understanding back then that the stories would build to SOMETHING, even if it were hilarious. This regime has had so many rewrites, dropped stories and pieces of storylines that begin and end wherever and whenever, it's hard for me to get excited about anything that happens, because I'm almost guaranteed that it won't go anywhere.

• Members

I thought Lexie's scenes were heartbreaking today. When Abe was talking to her about plans for tomorrow and the look in her eyes you could tell she knew she wouldn't make it until then. I thought those scenes were well-done.

I was glad for the Neil scene because it made me look forward to seeing people's reactions. Everyone else that knows about Will's sexuality has been told by Will, so I think it will be interesting to see some more reactions to his news, especially finding out in such a surprising way.

• Members

Hi all

I usually post in the GH threads, but have recently started watching DOOL and was so happy to see Wally on screen today. I hope it is true he will be getting some more play coming up with sonny/will etc.

I am helping lauren Koslow's fan club person with their FB page and was wondering if any of you who are on fb would mind going and "liking" her page!

http://www.facebook.com/LKDays

Thanks so much!

• Members

Yeah, I agree. Plus we don't know if Neil is telling the truth or if Will asked him to lie. I could see EJ advising Will to take the approach of "I was lying so my sexuality wouldn't be exposed, not because I killed anyway" as a way to get them off his back for good.

I am, however, pissed that Neil referenced a gay bar called The Spot and not the famed Unicorn Highway!

• Members

Nope, and ill evend are say not only by comparison. Dena's days had some very low points, but i never found it to be outright unwatchable. It was for the most part decent soap, and at times very entertaining soap full of classic stories and a mix of veterns and newbies.

Spot. On.

When it was bad under Dena, it was still amusingly bad.

Being bored makes people not care and they become uninterested. It is truly the worst crime a soap writer can commit.

• Members

I also think that some blame to be fall on the laps of the EP( Greg and whatever her name is). They both need to be fired, bc it's there job to turn crap into Atleast something decent! They are truly the ones that Make the stories come too life!

Archived