DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Members

Will barely cares about Sonny either - other than to hear Will whine about being gay, Sonny vanished for months on end. I think the only relationship MarDar cared about with Will was EJ.

The problem now with having people react negatively to Will being gay is that all his histrionics have been used up. If he lashes out now, it will seem like more of the same. This is one of the worst-paced stories I have ever seen.

I've heard people say they're upset if Will is around teens and how boring that is but I don't think it can be more boring than the Groundhog Day stuff with EJ/Marlena/Sami. If the sole point of interest in a character is waiting to see if he will have sex with the show's romantic lead (my guess is - NO), then the show has failed.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think what also helped was it was a Richard Culliton script. He seems to get the younger set pretty well. Carolyn delivered a good script today too. Casey and Molly had their first really good scenes to play in weeks.

Should have named the Cullitons head writers, Days. Maybe you'd have had a fighting chance. :)

• Members

When did Brady and Madison start having problems? I know Ian drugged his drinks a few times but I dont recall anyone ever making an issue out of it and I dont recall some big blowup between the two

When was this Midol placement? Mustnt have been too obvious bc I missed it

Gabi is such a basic bitch

Chad looks hella hot now that he cut his hair

tumblr_m5ezftZc3b1r9c8mno1_400.gif tumblr_m5ezftZc3b1r9c8mno2_r4_400.gif tumblr_m5ezftZc3b1r9c8mno3_400.gif

Melanie biggrin.png

tumblr_m5mj32xnb11r9c8mno1_250.gif tumblr_m5mj32xnb11r9c8mno2_250.gif

nicole-lolz.jpg

sami-lolz.jpg

rat-lolz1.jpg

austin-lolz.jpg

melanie-lolz.jpg

• Members

It was towards the very beginning. Gabi was saying how she had cramps and Melanie pulled Midol out of her tiny little purse a bottle of Midol. They zoomed in on at and Gabi said "Thanks! This stuff really works!"

Archived