DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Members

It says a lot that this much hyped story over Will is, like everything else on the show, only interesting to people because of EJ. If James Scott ever leaves I think they will probably just shut down production.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chad you are truly pointless and an idiot. Stefano never pays for anything he does, and walked around free, they should throw whomever killed him a parade.

Oh and Stefano had a lot of enemies Chad so why can't you believe someone would want his sorry ass dead nbe.jpg

• Members

It wouldn't be much of a story if everyone said, "He's dead, who cares? Party time!" The failing is MarDar never writing a relationship between Stefano and Chad. They never bothered to set up any story, ever.

• Members

dbzvU.jpg

Kate looked like a boss in this shot. Loved it

Nicole is useless. Why did she even need to show up and offer her condolences to EJ considering what she is doing to him. Im over her and this stupid story

When will the writers realize that Will's continued animosity towards Sami has ruined him?

Chad is so distraught that he wants to get revenge on whomever killed Stefano? Its hard to feel for him when he hasnt even spent an hour with Stefano all year

• Members

Just watched Days and gotta say two things:

1. Nice of you to finally give Casey Deidrick some meaty stuff to play today. Casey hit his scenes out of the park.

2. Richard Culliton should have been named head writer.

• Members

Everyone is pretty much useless. I doubt anyone has sympathy for Will anymore. He has totally been shafted to the dogs. Chad hasnt spent 5 minutes with dad...the whole I am mad my daddy the great is gone is a bunch of bullshit.

Archived