DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It sounds a bit similiar to the Nurse Ali/Mike storyline from the late '90's. They went on a few dates, he wasn't interested, she became obsessed and planned to kill Carrie since he was in love with her instead.

• Members
I thought of that. Did Mike face trouble from the hospital bc that's where I'd really want this to lead to. I want Daniel's history of sleeping with his patients to blow up in his face and for him to be punished for it

• Members

Mike did face trouble from the hospital. The case ended up going to arbitration, but I don't remember the outcome. Perhaps it was dropped after Ali cut up her wrists in the bathtub and everyone realized she was a looney toon.

• Members

Yeah, I remember Mike being in a lot of hot water, and Carrie was trying to clear his name as the hospital PR person, which brought them closer together. Once Ali tried to kill Carrie, followed by her attempt to off herself, and after she was taken away to the mental hospital by her mother, everything was pretty much dropped.

Ali was looney toons, alright. Remember her Carrie doll? Lisa Linde played that part to perfection. It wouldn't have been as good if the original Ali, Carrie Genzel, has stayed on the show.

• Members

If you had asked me before Daniel-is-Maggie's-son, or even before Daniel-is-Melanie's-dad, I might have said "yes." Unfortunately, there is so much ill will against Daniel on the part of viewers that I don't think any story or pairing would change their minds, regardless of its quality. I feel like the only value Daniel has now is as the victim of a big whodunit with Jennifer and a returning Laura, both of whom he's sleeping with, as the two main suspects.

• Members

Oh dear, Kayla randomly pops up in the middle of the episode. I guess at least she wasnt setting tables at the pub. Did the show just give up even trying to pretend that she is still married? She's been here since Christmas

Archived