DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so glad I chose to stop watching after Molly leaves. I can't in good conscience support a pairing other than Jack and Jennifer, but if they're bound and determined to do it they're going to see the response it gets.

I just have such a bad feeling for this show. I can't shake it. Someone please tell me I'm wrong.

• Members

I don't have a big problem with Galen Gering. It's not like DAYS has any other great leading men, and he can be charming and likeable at times. The writing just sucks. I think Rafe/Carrie could have been much better and was horribly done from the start.

Shawn Christian is just so sleazy and orange and I have never seen his appeal, aside from one year on ATWT long ago.

I think Daniel and Jennifer were always going to come back, the show just rested them because of the huge backlash they were too stupid to expect. Corday doesn't like Jack, and Melissa Reeves certainly wasn't going along with that pairing.

• Members

I see what you mean, and I agree, I just put that on the writing, more than GG. I think he's OK enough, sort of a lesser Drake Hogestyn (Drake Hogestyn of the 80's and early 90's) and I enjoyed what I saw as Fake Rafe.

• Administrator

I didn't click on the spoiler, but I have a bad feeling Tomlin was/is a Dan/Jen fan. Their beginning was so dreadful to watch. Dan has never been part of a good pairing and I think that is a testament to his character, a character that just doesn't work on this show.

• Members

I don't think Rafe is or has never been as bad as Daniel. The biggest problem with Rafe has to do with writing and that his character is so bland. I think if they would have explored or written more backstory like using that Emily his former fiancé as some sort of catalyst for him and conflict for he and Sami vs EJ it would have bed better for his character. GG is no Brando or Olivier but he's also not as bad as SC.

Daniel is just a dead end character. This show as someone elswhere mentioned has run through how many so called failed female characters, Arianna, 2 Taylor's, now Madison and have no qualms dumping the actresses but someone like SC gets chance after chance

why?

• Members

The story I want for Daniel goes like this. He saves the life of a patient of his and she is extremely grateful. They go out on a couple of dates and he sleeps with her but isn’t interested in proceeding forward with a relationship and discards her as if she meant nothing. She however becomes obsessed with him just as he starts to reunite with Jennifer, which further fuels her fire. She stalks Daniel and does what she can to get him back and when that doesn’t work, she decides she wants to take him out.

Maybe the hospital can throw a big gala event in Lexie’s honor and its there that our psycho makes her move, completely losing it and holding Daniel at gunpoint in front of everyone. Maybe place a bomb or two like Kimberly from Melrose Place. She is eventually stopped after injuring several people, none of which was Daniel. Its not over though as the hospital decides to do some investigating and puts him on suspension while they open a case against him and see that he has a pattern of sleeping with his patients. They view his actions as unethical as this time it put the hospital staff and its reputation in jeopardy. In the end he is fired from his job and he leaves Salem in shame to start over elsewhere.

Crishell could play the psycho

041709_cstause_amcq&a_240x320.jpg

Archived