DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A lot of people loved that. Only when it happened over and over and over and over did they seem to lose interest. Will is a fantasy character for those viewers who want to have sex with EJ and abuse Sami.

• Members

Sami has the WORST wardrobe on this show. Im sick of seeing her bright ass pink dress and blue sweater. She looks like she can glow in the dark. One thing I hate about Days shooting schedule is that you will see characters in the same outfit for what seems like weeks at a time. I remember her wearing that big fungus on her chest forever.

"She (Carrie) got her law degree in Switzerland in like 2 months" LOL...so true laugh.png

Rafe saying his relationship with Carrie never happened. What a crock of BS. I was on Sami's side today when these two were fighting. Sami did cheat on him but at least all her ish is out in the open

NuLexie has been getting ALOT of airtime since she joined. Probably more than oldLexie

Roman arresting Will is dumb beyond words. How the hell does he pinpoint Will out of all the suspects? Bc Will had a diferent gun and was going to shoot Stefano with it? If Will had his own gun, why would he use Abe's? If he had used Abe's why wouldnt he take it apart and dispose of it like the one he had in his possession? Someone needs to take Mumbles off the case already. He's already failing. Can we get Billie in charge?

Will: "You cant blackmail me twice over the same thing" What an idiot! Im glad EJ laughed in his face and said theres no statute of limitations when it comes to his juvenile personal history

• Members

I hate her wardrobe too. They are dressing her so motherly.....lol.......She just looks awful wearing those outfits.

They could have used them with Sami yet they glossed over it and had Sami say she had talked to Adrienne about Will and Sonny being gay.

• Members

I liked Sami's pink dress but not that hideous little toddler sweater she was wearing with it. Are those things in style for girls? I never understand them. LOL

Office Kent! laugh.png I love how you call her NuLexie. She has been getting a lot of screen time but it's mostly just her standing around, staring and jotting down notes. LOL. I wonder if they'll make more out of her character. The Actress seems to have gotten comfortable in the role - she was a very stiff & awkward on her first day.

• Members

It bothers me that Roman is heading this investigation, isn't there like a conflict of interest? I mean yeah I understand pretty much the entire police department is filled with Brady's but still. He should not be heading this investigation. None of them should be.

EJ/Will is just too much for words, that entire scene was like a break up segment. EJ is upset with Will because Will cheated on him with Stefano, that's what it sounds like when you take the conversation out of context. The banter between these two is epic it's almost like Brian and Justin from QAF just without the sex. On that note is EJ being nice to Will because he cares? Or is he being nice because he is hung up and obsessed with Sami again?

Galen looks good. Marlena is campy as hell but I love her for it.

Archived