DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chad and Will have basically not even mentioned the other let alone been friendly in months. The writing, stories, pacing, and everything to do with production and writing on this show is truly awful and I dont know how people watch more of it than here and there.

These writers have failed miserbaly, and faster than I ever thought they would.

• Members

There are no characters who have any characteristics that work or even stay with them, its really different from day to day, week to week. they are almost all a interchangeable cast of characters, nothing special or unique about anyone. I mean, people bitch about will being angry and on the verge of tears, but at least he is consistent in character.

• Members

They've hardly focused on Will and Sonny that much have they. Yeah they dropped Chad and Wil but aside from a few scenes of Sonny the one adjusted token gay man talking to Will, i haven't seen some great friendship. In fact the thing Wills story has lacked is characters from his own age group. Gabi should have legitimately had issues with Will being gay and they missed an opportunity for some story there. I'm not sure why a coming out story has to be so PSA lke with everyone being politically correct. Erica had issues for a while with Bianca coming out. And not because she was anti gay.

• Members

I hate how they completely dropped T. He and Will were friends so I'd liked to have seen how Will would handle being scared to come out to him and how he would take his reaction. We saw how T was to Sonny, a stranger, but I'd have liked to have seen if he would change his opinion or not if one of his closest friends was gay. Another missed opportunity

Archived