DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I turned on the show today and in the first segment all I saw was a continuation of Victor/Maggie from Friday, Brady/Madison/Ian and Abby with Cameron. Looked boring to me so I went and shut that off. Im not even gonna bother

• Administrator

Last year was way worse than what's airing now. There was EJ/Taylor's true love with constant flashbacks of the scarf-pier-scene and EJ giving up his shady ways for Taylor; the beginning of Dan/Jen pairing; Chloe becoming a prostitute and we actually saw scenes with her and her clients; Carly all drugged up. I'll take this year's boringness over last year's crap.

• Members

My god. The two of them acting out some community theatre play in front of a beach towel for a week and a half.

I maintain that Higley 2.0 (which was really Tomlin/Whitesell/Higley) was very enjoyable from 2009 - mid/late 2010. But it became a disaster at the start of 2011, when Parker's paternity came out and Taylor arrived. Very little about this reboot/MarDar era has seemed as bleak or awful as spring and summer 2011 felt, but they've never come close to being as good as 2009-2010, either.

Archived