DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No...lol..its the Idol winner....anyways...lol

I wish EJ would just f uck Will already...the tension is just beyond silly.....lol....so sick of Will...is he is the most hated gay male in TV?? I hope Tomlin and Co fix it.

• Members

I thought it was him (although he looks thinner there), just wondered about the writing at the top.

I think Will is probably still popular, mostly because he always does the smirking at EJ, but the momentum for the story seems to be long gone.

• Members

I didnt know you watched the novela. I finally caught up and have been very disappointed with the gay storyline. It is worse than anything on daytime. I would have thought with it being in primetime and on cable it would be better but unfortunately no....

As for Will....ugh.....Tomlin better fix it...cause right now I cant stand Will.

And Chandler Massey is hot as hell.....when do we get some summer scenes?....lol....but his acting is atricious..just awful...he smirks his scenes or pouts them.

• Members

CM is a perfect example that to be liked as a character doesn't require much acting talent. I still think he has charisma but the likability train for Will is long gone.

I think people were loving Will for a long while because he was verbally abusing Sami, something viewers seem to get off on.

• Members

CM needs an acting coach a la Lisa Brown.....he does have charisma but that will only take him so far

Yes, Will was loved because he was slamming on Sami but that has gotten so old so fast.....I really dont get either why he would want to kill Stefano...makes no sense at all to me.

Archived